explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Well every since just before/during CNY I've developed a slight little cough outta nowhere, don't ask me how. But it's been getting worse and worse each day and today it just got so much worse. I lost my voice, basically. I talk with a really hoarse voice and my throat feels like i have a 9" dick stuck down it. No, don't laugh, it's not funny.
Apart from that, my appetite seems to have disappeared, and shoving food down my throat feels like someone's shitting in my mouth.(not that I would really know how that feels, I'm just imagining.) My stomach is giving me problems by growling and roaring as if it's hungry, even though I'm not. And it's twisting and shaking like how you feel just after a breakup, even though I'm not going through one.
Dad says I have a fever, and he offered to take me to the doctor tonight, but I said no. So instead he offered me some chocolate cake and I was more satisfied with that and went on nibbling it for a long time. If I still feel shit tomorrow then I'll let him take me to the doctor. >.<
I've lost my ability to be humorous, lost my ability to laugh(when I laugh it hurts my throat), lost my ability to bring up smart/witty comments, so right now I'm just avoiding communicating with people because I don't want people viewing me as a downright boring person, which I am now, but not usually. I feel like sleeping all day, in fact today I didn't go to school and stayed at home lying in bed all day, asleep only 75% of the time and coughing the rest.
Oh did I mention how much it aches my throat each time I cough? And let's not forget the yellow/green phlegm that pours out each time I do an old-singaporean-uncle spit into my sink.
Now that's ONLY THE BEGINNING. The main bulk of it all is that suddenly my asthma has come back to me. I used to have asthma as a kid, and in fact nearly died of it as a baby, but previously when my asthma came I just kept exercising and because I was such a sports freak in my younger teenage years, it somehow managed to rid my body of my asthma and the only time I ever did get a slight asthma was when I laughed wayyyyy too much, even then it was only minor.
But noooo, a few days ago, my asthma suddenly hit me and thank God my sister and dad noticed the symptoms and my sis has her asthma puffer on her. God I might have fainted if she didn't have it on her. =/ And then yesterday in the morning I had another sudden attack, and I just lay in class like a dead corpse, before skipping school in the afternoon and dragging myself to go do a lil' shopping. So thank God I always carry my asthma blowjob thingy with me in my schoolbag in case this kinda shit happens to me in school. =/
It's so weird cuz I thought I totally rid myself of asthma but somehow this cough triggered it again and it's driving my body systems crazy. Ah, fuck. I haven't gotten really sick in ages and whenever I do, it's only for a couple or few days. This has lasted well over a week and it's only getting worse. Maybe it's all my recent late nights and 2-3hour sleeps everyday? *shrug* I'm going to go to sleep now and try to get 8hours in.
Oh wait, did I also mention that this week I have 3 projects and 3 tests? Fuck.
Mystery @ 8:57 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.