explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Sunday, January 22, 2006
So Thursday night I went down to Momo and watched some fashion parade cum mr/mrs SNAG competition shit, really lame and the winners weren't even hot; but whatever. Watched the band perform and they did much better here than before, most probably cuz of the sound system and small enclosed area but yup.
After the fashion show was over danced in the center of the whole place on the highest platform thingy dancing clubstyle, hip-hop, dirty, poppin', you know the usual thing with a topping of funk. These 5 guys were like trying to dance on the platform as well, and that whole situation was funny and then they started doing footwork on the floor and I was like totally giggling at them and just as I was about to go join them and make friends, they left. :( lala.
Trying to rush this post cuz I'm really tired and I needa rest a lil' so uh, after that I slept over at duku and the next morning woke up, went crazy and rushed to SP for my film appreciation project which was real messed up. Like I so didn't know what to present so I just threw in my slight charm and breezed right through the presentation, z. Took MRT to town after that and walked around taka uh, buying weird shit and making keys and bla bla. Got a bus down to PS and hung around there for a lil', played VS2 again HAHHA.
Siu chung: Dude I was like so trying to play VS2 again but I kept fucking up like mad, it's so fucking retarded to play now lol. I kept winning like 3-1 2-1 3-1 4-1 unlike the previous 7-1 8-1 bullshit. =((((
anyways, watched In Her Shoes then rushed home and slept.
Saturday morning went to the dentist, which is a hellcool dentist cuz it's like on the 14th floor of a building somewhere in town. Posh as shit but this hawt dentist tried to get me to polish my teeth and I'm like yo wtf my teeth are white enough and she's like no they can be better and im like NOT $900 BETTER.
z.
saturday kinda stayed at home really, just taking another one of those days off and shiz. ate pizza at night and i still have like leftovers that i might just heat up when i'm done with this and go to eat. =D
sat night was wild though really haha. one of the best nights by farrrr...z.
today? ah today i can't blog about. ;D my afternoon is secret. *huggles the world*
Mystery @ 5:33 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.