explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
bleh the acheing of someone being away from you really hurts sometimes.
*sits up straight, arranges seat and breathes in deeply* Okay, so gonna talk about my beautiful weekend, yup.
So Friday I went to poly and went for lectures like the good lil' kid I am yeah, then went to Film Appreciation in the afternoon and that went by kinda fun, watching movies. But that reminds me, I gotta meet my groupmates in the main library on tuesday, ah fuck that's gay. I hate the main library, z. Meh, anyway after that I went home, tried sleeping until krys called me and asked me to come out now so I rushed quickly and ended up waiting 1hour40mins lala.
Hmms, burger king at city hall was fun. -grin. Helped her choose a cute lil' b'day card for her bro and went back home.
Night passed quite quickly...Lots of conversations and such. Then Sat morning came and woke up at like what 6am, arghhhh, but that was kinda interesting and quick too haha. Bla bla went to republic poly for their openhouse and basically stayed there till like 3pm. God RP is like totally huge yeah, though not as huge as SP but it's modern as shitttttt man. I was like wtf this place is nicer than the esplanade lol. Yeah but it's all the way in Woodlands so that's just totally stupid, whatever.
Listened to the band that played for the openhouse and although the singer forgot lyrics a couple times, let's not be typical and just criticise yes? Let's look more on why it was good rather than bad. Their lead guitarist was cool and composed, it looked like nothing could phase him. The drummer was a chick, and she was hawt as hell(not her looks, just the way and what she played) but the best bit of it all really was the keyboardist. I dunno, just the way she stood there playing right, there was this sense of I don't know what that kinda drew me towards her. *shrugs* Maybe cuz I found her really hot and when she stood there playing the keyboard it just made me giggle to myself thinking of how it'd be like to be right behind her while she played. *laughs loudly*
So after the whole RP thing krys and i went to uhm, mos burger in causeway point? Yeah. Ate there then walked around and came to this shop named PINC and dude it wasn't funny. It was so crazy I swear. It's a manucure shop right, and it was decorated ENTIRELY pink. Like, 100% totally totaaaal pink, and when we stepped in, there was this aroma, no wait, not aroma, more like a stench of nailpolish and I nearly fainted(not in a good way, as I usually do) and died right there right then.
After that minor ordeal, got a MRT all the way to Bedok again, spent the evening talking and then went downstairs for David's birthday, which was kinda interesting listening to all these adults talking dirty, but less than I am fully capable of. *shrugs* It just sucks I have to refrain myself so much because of the people around me, and be only as open as they are so as not to offend. BLAH.
After that got a cab to east coast park's macs and then went back homeeeee and slept. lala i slept on the lower bunk bed and had a damn nice shower when i woke up, with benefits. ahaha. -shy.
'eh, so today went by kinda fun as well with dad for lunch and all, but now it's back to reality and the joyful weekend...is over.
I have so many things I need to do within the next few weeks, so many such that I can't even remember them all.
Spanish lessons are starting, mum is damn pushing me so hard to finish learning it, grrr. My boss wants me to get in shape, but I'm such a lazy bitch and can't be bothered ahaha. But I have to lah, this is serious shit. Bleh. Hmmms, projects coming, uh wait, projects are UNDERWAY and I have a FM(Financial Management) test in less than 2 weeks. And we all know how bad my FM is so...gluck to me. Then I gotta decide on a job to do during the March holidays for my ITP, and this and that ahhhh...
I've lost my mood to blog now; hell, I've lost my mood to do anything at all. -misses
Mystery @ 4:05 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.