explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Monday, December 26, 2005
Ah well, so I arrived in Perth yet again on thursday, what, 4 days ago? Yeah. And uh, spent thursday with mum and nat and kinda just fucked the day around until I fell asleep in the car for like 3hours at night, z.
Anyways, next day the 23rd met up with Krys and her family in Freo and she and I walked around Freo shopping, uh, kinda, and like messing around basically and then watched King Kong at night. Yeah, it was fucking freezing especially after the movie and she had like what, 4 layers on? I had 2. bleh. King Kong was kinda uh...touching, cute, sweet, but not something I would watch a second time. I guess I'm caught between saying it was good and bad, I don't really know. So after the movie, just before we froze our asses off, mum came to the rescue and took us home.
Showed her around the house, checking out the beautiful sky/stars and all that the australian world has to offer! Walked outside the house for a bit, still freezing, but really just enjoying the cool air and sky. *sigh* Eventually went back in and went to sleep; kinda.
Xmas eve, morning! Woke up all groggy, not to mention shocked initially, but once we managed to get up mum came home and took us right out to freo yet again, so we walked around for a bit aimlessly until we decided to take a train into town where we did even more shopping; sorta. More like just walking around like 2 aimless little children not caring about anything in life. Australia is so care-free, argh. Nothing to think about, nothing to bother, nothing to be concerned about. No one cares!
So eventually we had to take a train to Midland and naturally she falls asleep on the train again so I ended up watching this lil' kid walk around in the train, banging his head against the side of the window and falling face-flat on the floor. Y'know, the usual kinda kid-shit. Idiot.
So we got to Midland train station and David/James picked us up and we went to James's place. I met this cute lil' 10yo kid, kry's nephew, Ben.............That name is gonna sink with me forever now, because I have never known a more rough 10yo that beat me up. :( *cry* Yeah we were on the trampolin and the lil' kid tore the shit outta my...nuts. Fucker. I eventually headbutted him and we both got huge lumps on our foreheads so uh, that was fine. har.har.
The night went on alright, great BBQ, great food, though I didn't have much of an appetite. Actually, y'know what? Recently my appetite's been pretty shit, I can't understand it. I take one plate, maybe a bit on my second, but never more than that. I think my body knows that I'm going past the weight of sexiness and my sub-conscious is doing that. =/ rawr.
David/krys brought me back to the train station and so I sat there for about 15minutes waiting for the train to come and I FORGOT MY FUCKING JACKET so I was literally shaking while I was sitting there, fuck. Once I walked into that train god damn it was heavenly warm. Sat there for the journey until midway these 3 girls walked from the back past me, I turned and smiled and they smiled back, but I turned away before I gave the look that I wanted to lie on the floor with them and fuck them there and then. That kinda prevented them from talking to me, so thank God. They turned their heads and then saw this white-haireed young guy there so once they sat down they asked him, "So where are you from?" And this guy is looking all shy and shit like he doesn't know wtf to say and I just rolled my eyes and I'm like, "Men. Pathetic." Let's not go to that section anyway huh? Just know that pussy men annoy me, and disgrace me. I went back to my mp3 and craig david music. ^.^
Finally got to the freo station about an hour later and Karina picked me up with her car, and we went back home! Wheeeeeeeeeee.........the warmth of my bed god damn.
CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!!! Woke up at like 7am, said hi to mum, went back into my room...sleep. Until like 10am when Karina came pouncing in with the dogs putting them onto my face trying to wake me, z. So I got prezzies, everyone got prezzies, everyone was happy; yay. Went to sleep again after that. lmfao. We had a nice lil' lunch, where I ate very little(again) and then after 4pm mum's guests started coming in. **holy shit it's 7:30am here and I'm freezing like fuck, im shaking so bad i can barely type** So John came, and he's a real nice chap, chatted with him a lil' then summer came, and june, and hell i chatted with june for a pretty damn long time, and she's a VERY nice woman; absolutely charming.
Washing the dishes, that's my job, nothing to do, but wash and sob, not to worry, it didn't take long, because I sang a jolly xmas song!
Wow, I thought of that in like 20seconds flat. Yeah so I did the dishes of all the people in the party and sang fuckin' christmas songs while I was at it, ha.ha. Night went by rather swiftly. The people at the party were relatively old, but once I actually got into conversation with them it was really quite...intellectual and all. Especially with June and John. June really gave me some insight into women(yes, yes, my never-ending quest to completely and thoroughly understand the female mind) and John gave me some good tips on life, in general. His philosophy was what, that 'evil' and 'bad' don't exist? And that the church created them just to scare us? So I was like well then 'good' doesn't exist either then and he's like stunned for about 2seconds then he goes "yeah i guess." har.har.
So after I finished my drink I said hiddy-ho john and went into my room and was on the phone with krys discussing whatever we're doing today and then i zonked out. yeah, no shower nothin'; gross as fuck. In fact, imma go shower now cuz I feel soooo disgusting, and it's cold...so I need some nice warmth..mmm.../cheer
*loves* Australia
Mystery @ 7:04 AM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.