explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Rofl, longass day. Read only if you wanna be entirely enticed by my great comprehension skills...or if you're just a bored lil' geek that has nothing better to do.
Financial and Management Accounting(yeah yeah boring) was not as bad as I thought, I might be able to fail it just by a little bit. :)
Went to Harbourfront Pastamania to eat..lol@cramps. uh then was at Macs from like 2-6 to study...well, sorta. *grin* LOL yeah I ordered this McFlurry right, and the guy goes up to the ice cream machine, puts the cup there, pulls down the ice cream thingy and....this really long stream...of vanilla ice cream...just split down straight to the floor. He was like "Wtf". I BURST OUT SUDDENLY. I could nottttttttt control it ahhahaha. He came later and was like, "thanks sir." and i'm like, "yeah, for the laugh." ahahhaha. okay. i found it funny, screw you.
CABLE CAR DINING, ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD:
Wow, this was fucking elite. K basically the thing starts in Mount Faber. They put a table there and you and your friend/partner get in and you get an appetizer. The cable car goes to Sentosa and back to Mount Faber WHILE YOU EAT YOUR APPETIZER. Then when you get back to Mount Faber, they take away your appetizer and put a main course, and off to Sentosa you go again! I was like wtf ahhahah. THEN when you come back you get your dessert, but I was like fuck that I'm not going to Sentosa a 3rd time lmao. So we just ate dessert outside hahaha.
Walked the..*scary* path to Telok Blangah Rise, and I so could not stop laughing, hahahha. The uh, Gazebo? is really cool. I dunno, for some reason it didn't feel all that hot or sweaty or anything tonight, it was just real perfect, and it was just such a funny night.
Mmmmm, dares? Yes, daring is fun. Yes, 30seconds is fun...Oh yes, soft is good too..*laughs menacingly* Predictable...predictable. *rolls eyes*
ANYWAYS, offf the daily boring 'whatIdidtoday' topic, I'm just gonna, I dunno, talk about some stuff!
SISTERS: My sisters came to Singapore yesterday! They left today. Word? Okay elder sisters are really fucking annoying when you live with them. God. The 1st fucking day they were here they were already lecturing me on what I should and should not be doing. Computers are bad for you...Blah blah. Wtf, leave me alone, z. Anywayz, they've gone off to Greece, but I'm still stuck here cuz I got a fucking exam on Friday...BUT NO PROBLEM! I GOT STUFF TO DO ANYWAYS! Seeing sisters on Sunday anyway, lala.
THIS SATURDAY: OmGggggggggggggg Tobias is having his 18th b'day party at a chalet and he's gonna invite all his friends from the Canadian International School. Ladiessss, here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeee. They probably won't be able to take me anyway, so I'll go home empty-handed...But who knows what happens THERE?! Oops, relax. *sighs softly* okay.
SUNDAY: Yay, will be coming home from Tobias's party...hopefully. Then gonna sleep/go out with dad/pack/rush off to Amsterdam by myself to get high for 5hours, then go to Greece...Then...who knows! God I'm really looking forward to sleeping in a shithouse and having to speak English to Greek people that won't understand me and walking around with a huge backpack that weighs down my shoulders...not.
I'm so used to the luxurious lifestyle where I get everything easy and whenever. Going to Greece with the gay backpack and living in a shitass hotel is really gonna teach me something. Good, I guess. Oh well. We'll seeeeeeeeeee.
z gotta sleep, been up since 4am today, fuck. fuck. fuck. why is that word so nice to say/type/write? f-u-c-k. it's just...so easy. hmmm. aight gon' end today with a lil' rhyme wheeeeeeeee...~
Ladies come chill, come rock with me honey, I got like, half a mill in monopoly money, There's no stoppin' me honey, so you can, take my hand, We can lay on the beach and count, grains of sand.
word up G unitssssssssss~
Mystery @ 11:07 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.