explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Monday, May 16, 2005
There are times in all our lives where we make decisions. Small decisions, big decisions, funny decisions, stupid decisions, randomy decisions. Any decision.
Some are decisions to go to school or not, to jackoff in the mornin', to eat breakfast or not. Others...are more important. They are life-changing, life-affecting and even life-hurting. But yet, these decisions must be made.
In any case, when you come to one of these big decisions, whether it be big to YOU alone, and small to others, or big to everyone in general, do not hesitate and panic, and mostly...do not regret. Think through your decisions, yes. Debate and look at the long-term affects it will have on your life, and those around you, but never, ever, regret making the decision. Always make sure you choose the decision that you know for sure you will not regret.
Sometimes you will be faced with a dilemma. For example, me choosing to come back to Singapore from Australia last year, leaving behind everything I ever dreamed of in a typical joyous life of mine. I chose that, and sometimes I look back, and I wonder, "what if I had stayed?" NO. YOU MUST NOT DO THAT. NEVER EVER SECOND GUESS. Don't EVER EVER ask yourself the question, "what if I had done that instead?" It's done, do not linger over it, and do not let it bother you, because you will *never* know the answer.
You could even be in a dilemma over having to decide if you should meet a girl or guy that lives thousands of miles away in another country that you think you've fallen for. Never bother looking at or wasting your time with the short-term effects. Instead, have you looked at the long-term effects? Have you asked yourself, "What do you TRUELY feel?" If not, then do so, and take your time in answering it. Not 5minutes, nor 10minutes, nor even an hour, or a day. Take as long as you need, and think through the question, "What do you TRUELY feel?" And then ask yourself, "Is doing this WORTH all my effort, trouble, and time?" If your answer is yes, then, my friends, go ahead and obtain what you so truely desire.
If your answer is "I don't know", then that in itself is an answer too. Say you do not know means that you are not sure of what you really want, and therefore what you THINK you really want, may not be what you really want after all. In this case, review your situation, and decide accordingly.
Deciding over a long-distance relationship. Mmmmm yes, a very interesting topic indeed. Have you ever felt something for someone that you cannot explain? That it feels so different compared to anyone else ever before? And that person lives halfway across the Earth? If you have not, then my friends I ask that you attempt to experience it. The combination of happy and sad emotions is by far the most stunning and extraordinary feelings that you could ever experience in a relationship.
The distance in itself is an adding factor to your relationship. KNOWING that the person being so far away, and being so out of reach, MAKES you want him/her even more, and makes you crave and desire him/her more.
The distance, however, also frustrates you, and will be the main factor contributing to your sad emotions you feel throughout the day. You will be constantly thinking about the person you so deeply desire all day.
However, this constant sad thinking of the person all day also leads to another factor. Anticipation. The ANTICIPATION of waiting for the person to come online so that you may be able to talk to him/her is so strong that it makes talking to the person seem so much more exciting, thrilling, heart-pulsatingly racing.
Your conversations will, naturally, often include the venting of frustrations by both sides of the distance between the two, and how they wish it were not so. This frustration, I must tell you, is no laughing matter. The frustration of knowing that someone you want or love is so far away, and you are unable to touch him/her physically, not said in a sexual or dirty manner, but more in a way of 'feeling' that the person is there beside you, and just knowing you're around someone you want or love extremely badly, is enough to drive any sane man or woman to insanity.
The frustration of being unable to be in the presence of the one you love, merely because of distance, is by far, in my opinion, the worst fucking feeling you can ever have.
However, can you simply imagine, that when the time comes and both of you are able to bond together, meet one another, and finally feel that presence that you have longed for or craved for so many weeks, maybe months, or even years...Imagine...For those few seconds that you first see the person, either for the first time, or again after a long time...The overwhelming happiness and joy, the immense rush of spirit and blood that suddenly gush through your body, the look in both your eyes...
That moment, my friends, is one of the moments we live for in our life, and one which I call...
A moment of heaven.
Mystery @ 11:18 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.