explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Monday, November 15, 2004
Last I left ya I was leavin' for the airport, mmmm.
Anyway I checked in on my own and all, went thru security and as usual my belt beeps and this okay-looking chinese chick runs her 'scanner' thingy around my body to detect the metal yeah? And I went, "That tickles." with a grin. ahahahaha and just looked at me and said, "okay sir walk through it again."
Bad me.
Anyway, got on the plane, went to row 26, and I said to myself, "oh fuck, i'm seated in the middle of 2 people, and there's 3 kids sitting directly behind me."
So there I sat in the centre seat with this tattooed big 40 year old auzzie bloke on my right. I smiled at him and he just looked away. EEEEEEEE so scary. As if things coulden't get much worse, ANOTHER big bloke comes and sits on my left. So there I was poor little small me,(yeah i felt fucking small between those 2) sitting in between 2 big auzzie guys, and 3 kids screaming behind me.
Sigh. Airplanes.
Watched King Arthur on the plane, god damn Keira Knightley is soooooooooo hottttt. Ya'know, I think she's prolly even better then Jennifer Love.....and that's sayin' a lot. :P lol~
hmmmz yeah checking in was really quick, got out met my mum and sis, got into the car at 1am and came home.
When I got here....rofl............I saw this envelope in my room, I was like, "uh who the fuck sent me this." AND LOW AND BEHOLD, it was that package that was sent to me in FEBRUARY. hahahaha kinda like 8 months overdue but still all the stuff inside was really sweet and nice and kinda cool actually, hee. thank you, again. ;)
okayyyy, now for this mornin'. I got up like 10am or some shit, saw Cadbury, my sister's dog sitting on my stomach just staring at me with these wide beady eyes, so I got outta bed and went to the living room, where I saw this...
Yes...that's my view from my living room here, hahaha.....I missed the sunset today or I woulda gotten the beautiful sunset that I get everytime the day ends here. ;p
mmmmm anyway chilled out the morning really, just walking around the house with the BEAUUUUUUTIFUL breeze blowing over me...sigh...
then mum, sis and I went to the gym, haha, quite stupid lahz but okay, then went to Pheonix Shopping Centre, wheeeeee I love that place, it's always kinda quiet and the shops are great.
ate lunch and while sis and mum went to Big W I went hereeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
yeah. I BOUGHT QUIKSILVER JEANS OMGGGGGGGGGGG. That's 1 quiksilver article I NEVER thought I'd EVER be able to buy. But I was lookin' at it, I tried it on and my mum was like, "oh just get it". I was like, "REALLY?!?!?!" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yay.
Just to get a feel of it, this is a small section of my fav. surfy shop.
Damn I forgot to buy quiky socks though..bleh i'll have time in the week. My sis presuaded me to buy track pants for dance too, I was like, "noooooo but I dance in jeanssss!!!" and she goes, "NO YOU CANT DANCE IN JEANS ITS NOT RIGHT." I'm like, "USHER DANCES IN JEANS." and she goes, "yeah but eminem raps in tracks." I was like, "y'know wut sista, yer right!"
haha natalia is retarded sometimes, she's sooooooooo sarcastic omg i swear. my sister is more sarcastic than me...yes that's difficult to admit but yes, she is. and that, is really, really, bad. =p
anywayz, we came home, mum went to sleep then sis and i went out to the supermarket and bought like $97 worth of food haha. omg then you know what?
I saw a girl at the checkout counter from my College when I was here in February. Her name's Chloe and I was like, "omg chloe?" and she goes, "DARIUS?" I was all like, "omg you work here? haha" and she goes, "yeah just part-time, where the hell did you go? I heard you went back to singapore!" and I was like "yeah blah blah" and the conversation went on for a bit lol. I feel kinda bad leaving them all without saying goodbye but oh well, such is life. Interesting to meet her tho haha.
pretty much fucked around the house the rest of the day with my sis really. 3 of us ate a nice chicken thingy with stuffing for dinner, mmmmmmmmm!!~!~!
natalia broke up with yoan a few weeks ago; he went back to canada.
mum broke up with john 7 weeks ago; she got a new boyfriend 2weeks ago named Tony. Apparently Tony has 2 daughters, 14 and 16 years old, whom I'm going to meet this week. BLEH why can't my mum ever have friends that have GUYS MY AGE? grrrrrr so annoying I swear. sigh so if they get married(they've only been together 2weeks mind you, i'm just saying), those 2 girls will be my STEP-SISTERS. ewwww....not like it matters eh? *grins*
I don't even know what Tony or his 2 daughters are like, or their names. So we'll just see...Let's hope all 3 of them aren't really obnoxious little retards. But Tony is a pom, so that's gonna be pretty hilarious making fun of his accent, oops! I love the name Tony, it's so......underground.
Sopranos kinda shit, the "HEY TO-NY!" hahaha hilarious. Okay sorry ya'all prolly don't understand that but oh well~
Okay It's 10pm, I gotta sleep, gonna go to the forest at 7am tomorrow morning to help my sis out with some of her university honors work. She's trapping animals in the forest and doing some sort of experiment....really, really, weird. I'll get pics of it up tomorrow if it's interesting, till next time.
Cheers mate.
Mystery @ 9:37 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.