explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Friday, November 19, 2004
bleh, left home alone again, but it's aight I guess, get some nice time to myself and cadbury/ashke. :)
early this afternoon I thought I'd take the dogs out for a walk. so i threw on my cap, my shades(yes siu chung i do have good reason to use them here, it REALLY IS HOT AND SUNNY. lol to the times we wore shades to cine. :P) then I got the leashes out and tied up my dogs.
omg ashke went fully skitsofranic. he jumped around on me like he had the biggest erection of his fucking life and then cadbury got into it too, biting and tearing at the leashes like it was God's single biggest gift to them.
it was a nice walk really, with the exception of cabs fully runnin' forward, choking herself, and the two of them kinda like 'teaming up' to trip me. bleh.
omg then u will SO NOT believe this. It was around 3:45pm by this time okay, and I was walking past the place where my old school bus used to stop, special bus service 838. now while walking i saw this bus stop on my right, and i was like, "wtf?" I turned, saw the number '838', and said to myself, "Oh, shit."
I SWEAR. How coincidental is that? I walk out for the 1st time and the bus stops RIGHT BESIDE ME as I'm walking the fucking dogs. Then these people got off, I turned around to see if Robert was there, and to my relief, he wasen't. Y'know how I kinda left aust in March? Yeah I was close ter Rob back then, but I didn't even say bye when I left...SO embarressing, so I'm glad I didn't see him today.
Anyway out the bus came this guy and 5 girls. The guy walked past me to his house, then the 3 girls walked past me.(they looked 14 years old or so) I was walking the dogs more and all then I looked across the road and saw this girl, I thought to myself, "holy shit that's adriana!" i didn't recognise the blonde friend that was walking beside her tho but i carried on.
the wind was blowing to my face and the dogs were having the time of their life then i got to the deli,(a deli is like a shop where they sell basic household food stuffs) and i sat on the few rocks there and played around with cadbury and ashke. adriana and the blonde went into the deli, came out, and sat at the table outside. I don't know if adriana remembers me cuz it's been 8 months and I was wearing a cap,(took off shades) so I kinda just looked up slowly and saw if she was looking my direction. (You know how if someone knows you they'll look at you and have that look of recognition on their face? yeah that's what I was looking for. NO I WAS NOT LOOKING TO SEE IF SHE WAS 'CHECKING ME OUT', jeez.)
I don't think they did actually, which is quite disappointing. But then a car came, adriana got into the front and the blonde into the back. I looked up, then pretended that I suddenly recognised her or something, squinted my eyes as if I was saying to myself, "hey...i know her..." then they both looked at me, so I raised my hand up, smiled, and they waved back.
NOW WHAT IM CONFUSED OVER IS. DID ADRIANA RECOGNISE ME BEFORE OR DID SHE JUST THINK I WAS SOME GUY CHECKING HER OUT? (WHICH I WAS NOT) AND WAVED AND SMILED AT ME BACK? EWWWWWWWWWWW SCARY.
ew so confusing....i'll have to go back to the deli at 3:45pm or so on monday and actually say hi to her. yes i 'hummed' in saying hi to her earlier cuz i wasen't sure if she'd recognise me. it'd be kinda embarressing to go up to her and go, "hey adriana, im darius, remember me from 8 months ago when i went to your school for a month?" and she's like, "uh, no?"
X.x :(
but when I think of it now, who cares if I embarress myself huh? if she dosen't recognise me, fine, it'll be unlikely I ever see her again anyway. and no i don't want anything to do with her. no 'love' or 'sex' or whatever, it's just nice to know people still remember you. if she dosen't, then oh well. SHE WAS A FRIEND. AND NO THAT STATEMENT IS NOT OVERUSED.
I should just go and find Rob, apologise to him, and try and be a cool kid like the rest of them.
Watched top gun tonight, with both my sisters.
When it was over, Karina suddenly jumped up and ran away from the living room. I was like "wtf are you in a rush for?" I didn't really bother about it, but I turned on my 'Mockingbird' song by Eminem, walked into my room, flicked the light on and....
That was me seeing my sister under my sheets. rofl i was like so scared at first, then i screamed, and screamed at my screaming, then realised what i was screaming at, and started laughing. rofl natalia came up to me like, "darius, you okay? your brains fell out...again?"
"oh shut up."
so here I am, blogging before I sleep on the COUCH. sigh, having sisters is such an annoyance, you lose your bed. BLEH.
Abz : cry me a riiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr. :)
Siu Chung: MY BEANIE PLZ FU I KNOW U DIDNT GET IT. IMA SMACK YOU.
Kosh: freak! ahhhhh!!!! password wtf? that's so lame i swear lol. ): RAWR 2 U 2.
Mystery @ 11:46 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.