explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Thursday, November 18, 2004
aight well I got up this mornin' and it woz pretty cold actually, kinda surprisin' considering it's uh, spring goin' summer now, but yeah anyway, I kinda got up and just ran around the house sorta, just ter warm myself up and all.
I came out ter the living room at like 8am and my mom and sis were like, "we're gonna do our own stuff today, so you'll have to take care of yourself." and I was all, "what?! ya'all just gonna leave me on mah own ter bust mah rhymes?!" and my sister looked at me like I was some idiot and said, "yes. 'DAWG'." I just stared at her and walked away. BITCH MADE FUN OF ME.
yeah so anw my mom and sis went out at like 9am, leavin' me ter fend for myself till 4pm, when they get back.
So I had 3 choices.
1) Go to the park with the dogs, chat up a chick and take her home. 2) Go to the beach with the dogs, chat up a chick and take her home. 3) Go to the town by myself, chat up a chick and take her home.
All of which, I did not do.
HOWEVER! I DID.......Go to town.
Yeah freo(fremantle) is a great town. 4 surf shops I think lol.
anyway buses here come every 20-25mins see, and I missed the fuckin' 126 that goes directly ter freo, so I sat around for 20mins and just got on the 138, which is a bus service that goes a fairly longer distance, but still ends up in freo.
anyway my 1st stop was fluid, which was a surf shop I used ter go to quite a while back. so I strutted in all happy that i was finally in a surf shop again; said hi to the chick at the counter and started lookin' around.
i was there a good half hour before I finally bought a single billabong tshirt.(YES I KNOW ITS NOT QUIKSILVER OKAY BUT SO WHAT I LIKE BILLA TOO SHUT UP! :()
it's a sweetas shirt, but i'm not gonna take a picture of it and post it here, that's just frickin' lame. if you wanna see it, go out with me. :(!
i carried on, walked into a few shops here and there, souveneir shops too, for my friends in Singapore that keep begging me for 'stuff from australia'. *rolls eyes* whatever it is, it's not surfy-related, it's just auzzie souveneir shit, cuz i don't like buying expensive shit for people and they might not even like it. pfffffft.
i bought a new pair of shades too actually, my mum says they look 5 bucks, what a bitch. dosen't know quality when she sees it.
i went into this other surf shop, which only recently opened up, looked around another half hour.(I swear I can just look around in surf shops for hours even if I talk have any money. I feel like such a frickin' girl.) ((Sorry girls, I still love your species.:(.)) (((Yeah and it's only cuz ya'all got a ...))) hum......anw.
I bought a $50.00 volcom t-shirt for siu chung, don't think he'll be so pleased it's $50 considering I told him volcom would cost $40 or so. but apparently volcom is more expensive than quik and billa wtf:( then i bought a billa slingbag too, for myself, for $50.00. lol...yeah yeah i'm a money-waster. rape me.
this was the surf shop i went to YESTERDAY, the really huge one. forgot to put the pic up.
I kinda walked around really most of the time, sat in Hungry Jack's(auzzie version of Burger King) and looked out the window watching the girls...people, walk past.
god damn i swear ter god, some of the girls here... whoaaaa, we've got the WORKS yo. low-cut tops, low jeans, g-strings hangin' out, walkin' around like supermodels. *sighs* oh the pain of being in australia. *grins*
another thing about aust is that cars don't have to be smashed to frankenstein bits after being around for 10 years like Singapore, so there's lots of madold kinda like funky cars that people drive around, like this. check it out.
okay after i got all being in freo by myself i decided to come home yeah, so i walked to the train station(which is also a bus interchange) and waited at the 126 bus stop. there were like 5 guys sitting on this bench chair, and 2 girls dressed in light blue(scgs color) school uniform sitting on another chair. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................
as you....probably can imagine.......lol....yes, they were...*rather* hot, not bad, not horrible at all. one of them was wearing a cap too....i dunno, sometimes there's just something about girls and caps that makes them so.....appealing to me. i just can't quite grasp it but oh well. lala.
anyway i was just standing there chilling, waiting for the bus, and when it finally arrived...the guys went up 1st, followed by these old ladies, then the girls, and finally me.
I was walkin' all casual and shit with my bag, the guys went ter sit at the back, the girls around the centre and so I walked nice and slow...and sat in front of the 2 girls. I *sorta* felt they were watching me, but I coulden't be sure, and no I'm not being 'egoistic'. *stares at you know who*
the bus goes along right, and I decided to have a bit of fun, so I took out my handphone(which was off), and pretended to start talking to someone, loud enough for the 2 girls to hear me. I made it VERY obvious that I was faking the conversation. was like, "yeah okay bleh blah boo bam bong bong wooo!" and they started smile-talking, with a bit of a laugh.
THEN, I said quite loudly..."aight mate i'll hafta call ya back, i've got 2 girls behind me talking about me and I think they're gonna try and pick me up, so I gotta get ready."
................................
the one with the cap moved her head forward and said, "WHAT?!" So I continued, "oh god they've already started, i'm so embarressed!" (in a really fake, joking tone.) they both laughed, then I turned my head around and was like, "yeah, you called me?" and they were like, "uhhh, hahaha, no we didnt!" and I said, "I swear I heard you say "hey cutie", but oh well guess you didn't know you said it." the girl with the cap kinda just stared at me with her mouth open. I just grinned back and turned forward, pretending to hum a tune to myself....
"What's yer name?"
I turned around and said, "you've only known me for 1minute and you're already tryin' to pick me up? aww c'mon stop throwing yourself at me!"
LO!L I swear she coulden't believe I said that either, but after that I kinda just chatted with them, the chick with the cap was Jessy and her friend was Kelly, hahaha. i really wanna know what school that light blue uniform is really, even tho the uniform didn't look all that nice....even with the fuckin' short skirt.(dont ask me how I know that since I was sitting in front of them.) hee.
I had to get off a while later, so I said to em', "well, sorry to end your happy day but i'll be off now. don't miss me too much." they laughed once more, I winked at jess, touched her across the top of her head on her cap, and walked off the bus. hahahaha going out alone is so fun, and NO, I did NOT get their phone number/s, so.....yes i'm a good boy. :]
I don't know why I can't do that kinda shit in Singapore, I think it's just cuz I feel SG girls won't understand what I'm sayin', or they're just too shy to even respond ter anythin' I say, sigh. oh well, life's tuff ain't it?
Mystery @ 7:48 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.