explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
ugh so im sleepin' half-naked on the couch from last night right,(yeah girls scream.) cuz the bed my sister gave me was too dusty and fuckin' hot, and at 6 o'clock in the FRIC-KIN' mornin' I hear this haggish old woman's voice, "daaaaarrrriusssssssss! wakey wakey wakey!!"
I'm like, "huh?" And the voice suddenly goes, "QUICK GET UP WE GOTTA GET BACK BY 7 SO I CAN SEE NATALIA OFF."
I fuckin' shake awake from my sleep and go fully skitsofranic and realise it's my dumb blonde mother standing there at the door waking me from my overly erotic early morning dream. uh, yeah.
Anyway we got in the car, drove back home with Ashke. mmmm chubba chubba moo moo dooooo, awwwwwwwwww. hmmmmz, yeah he's cute and cuddly and meaty and ew. Nat went out at about 8am or something, and I kinda played with the dogs till about 10+ where mom got me to go out.
we went ter uh, buragoon i think it was, ate lunch and then she was like, "okay i need to go buy some stuff for the plants." and i said, "well ill look around in the surf shop then, ah ha ha!" and she's like, "nooo you're not buying anything!" and i said, "yes mom! just gonna dream!"
i musta stayed there for HOURS. well, it felt like hours, but i could barely finish looking at anything omg. it was SO.DAMN.HUGE. I SWEAR. it's like, the entire cine arcade is smaller than the BOYS SECTION of the SURF SECTION. let alone SKATE section, and GIRLS section. jeeeeeeeez.
anyway i got so many new items, all quiksilver of course, though i kinda wanted a billa cap which looked really cool. so there my mum was, walking into the surf shop with me holding all these items in both my hands and just standing there grinning at her and she's like, "No..." And I said, "Yessssssssss.............." She then goes, "okay all of them are your christmas present."
Total came up to $220 I think, not including the $110 quik jeans i bought 2 days ago.......he.he.he. yeah i'm a spoilt brat, shoot me.
we kinda left in a hurry, but went to the supermarket and hung out a bit, then came home.
i've slept less than 9hours in the past 2 days but i'm still so excited about being here that i'm not tired at all! hahaha!
OH, OH. I MADE MY OWN DINNER TODAY. I MADE MY OWN PIZZZZZZZZAAAA!!!
*the crowd goes mad and wild and cheers wildly* "hooray!" "joy!" "yay!!!" "woo hoo!!!"
YES YES, I had the base of the pizza....I put on tomatoes....fake cheese....bacon...or was it ham; fuck i don't know the difference, and some real cheese, some mushrooms and some pineapple and put it into the oven! it came out 20mins later nice and white...ooooo yum yum i finished more than half of it meself! i feel like such a glutton, i swear i'm gonna put on so much weight hahaha. :P
nat went out with some guy, on a date i think, i dunno really.
so natalia is single. so karina is single. so darius is single.
wow looks like there's not gonna be any offspring from this fmaily huh. what do you expect when 2 people get together and produce 3 horribly looking monsters. *cries*
i watched jackass2 in the afternoon, forgot to mention that...these are just a few things they do in the movie. (for those that don't know, jackass is basically a show where these few guys go around doing the stupidest of things and injuring themselves horribly, while catching it all on video, just for the fuck of it.)
1) A guy pierced his BUTT together. Literally got it pierced and it looked like he woulden't be able to shit. Then he got it taken out 5mins later.(duh) Sick eh?
2) This guy's dad normally mows the lawn on this lawnmower every tuesday afternoon. So he sits on the lawnmower and goes around the grass cutting it. So this guy and his friend went to the lawn, dug up a fuckin' hole and put sticks and leaves all into and around it. His dad came home, got on the lawnmower......and fucking drove into the hole. LO!L I swear he looked so shocked it was sooooo hilarious.
3) Johnny Knoxville is walking along the street, with his arms hanging out his side, bandaged together.(So it looks like he's broken them.) If he stretches, his hands CANNOT reach his waist. So there he is walking, and when some guy comes near him, he lets his pants fall to his knees. And he's like, "oh my this is so embarressing, could you help me please? bro! please!" And the poeple are like so shocked cuz if they help him pull his pants up, it looks kinda wrong? lol I'm gonna try that someday in Singapore, hahahahahaha.
In fact, I'm gonna go watch it again and try a lot of it in Singapore just for the fucking fun of it.
watched 8mile again about 2hours ago. sigh eminem eminem eminem rawrrrrrrrr!
i'm just gonna end off with that.
-marshall
Mystery @ 10:07 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.