explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Sunday, November 21, 2004
this is gonna be another longgggggggg blog haha sigh.
i woke up at 7am or so when my mom and Graham(my mom's cousin) woke up and came out into the living room, where I was fast asleep on the couch, and started talking to each other so fucking loudly I swear I woke up at their very 1st word. sigh another mere few hours of sleep, again.
anyway the morning passed with mom making preparations for us to go down to the beach and all. nina(my mom's friend) and faye(my mom's friend) arrived at the house and so we had Mom,Karina,Natalia,Graham,Nina,Faye and myself inside the house, all talking and shit, waiting for Tony.(my mom's new boyfriend)
Tony arrived with his 3 kids. Kelly(16 yo girl), Kirstin(14yo girl) and James.(11yo boy) I met em' for the 1st time, nearly fainted at the sight of Kirstin, who was taller than Kelly. omg why did the younger girl have to be the hotter one???????????????????????
wait, these are my possible step-sisters to be i'm talking about....................... !!!!!!!!!!!1111 bad darius. BAD.
anyway we finally managed ter get goin', got into 5 cars and drove for 200seconds before we reached the beach. rofl.
so the 11 of us sat 3mins walk from the beach, as this picnic area where there is a HUGE grass patch just for playing, really. there was SOOOOOOO much space between each picnic 'table' really. anyway we all sat around, karina cooking the BBQ. kelly,kirstin, james and i played cricket for a bit...kirstin had this short jeans skirt that...
DARIUS HUANG.
kelly was nice and talked to me anyway, asked if i was in uni or whatever lol. was like no way girl, ages away from that haha. kirstin was a bit more shy, i had to talk to her myself. and james is just a typical cool auzzie kid. surfy kido. he's fun haha. i shared with him some of my bourbon&coke secretly when his family wasen't looking, and how satistified he was! ahhaha i feel bad. probably just started him on alcohol now. :P
did i mention that tony is a pom? and i think kirstin's mom, i mean, all the kid's moms(:P) is a pom as well. (for those idiots that don't know what a pom is, POM = Prinsoners Of thy Majesty. Meaning an english person. 'prisoner' of queen elizabeth, y'know? yeah, auzzie term.)
so that's 3 english kids growing up in australia. haha probably get teased a lot. oops sorry. :(
i had a couple of beers, and then tony and his kids left just before we all went to the beach, much to my disappointment. -cries-
so graham, nina, karina, natalia and I walked to the beach...(AHH I DIDNT BRING MY SHOEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! the pathway was SOOOOOOO hot and the initial sand was fucking BURNING as well! i was fucking running along and laughing with other people that were hopping because they forgot to bring their shoes too. hahahaha) we got to the beach, and while walking i saw these 2 girls sun tanning their asses. well, i mean, their back. lol. :P
walked past, and stopped about 10 meteres past them. the 5 of us sorta played 'throw the tennis ball' in the water and 'monkey' for a bit too...hehe childish yes, but w/e yeah? it's fun just swimming in the water. everyone was going, "oh my god it's freeeeezing!!" and I just ran in, body 1st, and screamed, "MY GOD THIS WATER IS BLOODY BEAUTIFUL!" it did have a tingle of cold, which is expected when you go from scorching hot sun to cool water. but it felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......GREAT. super fantabulous water i just could NOT believe it. ages since i felt the feeling of auzzie water again....sigh....... it feels like a new time, everytime! :D
after a while the 4 of them wanted to go, but i was all like, "no way, we only just got here. i'll stay here for a while."
So I sat there, alone, facing the beautiful sea, feeling the beautiful sun on my bare body, feeling the beautiful cool blowing wind across my face, and enjoying the girls that were walking past me. ;) hee.hee.
now of course i wasen't just gonna stay there for nothing yeah. apart from the fantastic feeling i was having, i turned back and saw the 2 girls now sun tanning their front...i was like, "aww man this view is so great." ahhahaha i shoulden't be blogging about this, but i don't give a fuck. i'll find it funny again when i read it in future. :)
i continued drinking my now warm beer, but it still tasted aight even with a bit of sand in it, lol. anyway one of the girls was wearing a black bikini, and the other was wearing a purple one. now the black was on an average auzzie girl kinda thing, but the purple one....my my...she was... H-O-T. like "cook an egg on me, baby." kinda material. woooo. ;p
2 guys came up and talked to them,(obviously they knew each other) playing with a soccer ball, i think a beach soccer ball. eventually the 2 guys convinced the 2 girls to go into the water and play with the ball. so, naturally, of course, i went into the water as well and took another dip.(cuz by now i was getting sand down my pants.....which.......CAN get quiet....uncomfortable. mmm ;p)
the 2 guys kept throwing the ball around, and the 2 girls seemed really uninterested until one guy(the one without a shirt) threw the ball so hard and accurate it hit the black bikini girl smack in the fucking face. I burst out laughing.
rofl don't fucking ask me why, but it looked so hilarious I just burst out just like that, and they heard me...so 'pai seh', but I didn't really care. next thing the guy with the shirt on throws the ball, it skids across the surface of the water, and hits the purple bikini girl smack in the centre of her ass, AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. don't ask me how I know, but I just know aight? :P i burst out laughing again.
anyway the girls got kinda sick of the guys and their stupid ball game that they went back to their towel, and eventually the guys took their ball and went off to the other side of the beach.
now i was still in the water yeah, but as i walked out i saw this old man sittin' on a chair under an unbrella and im all like, "gee, really hot ain't it?" he's like, "yeah, that's why i've got me umbrella." i was like, "aww c'mon mate, give us a share!" and he's like, "sure sure!" and i pretended to pick up his umbrella and walk off but then i just laughed with him and said, "aight take care of urself mate, i'll cya around." :) fun talking to random people in aust, hehe.
ok now, i wanted to talk to this purple bikini chick right, and I knew that if I didn't try to at least talk to her, I'd never forgive myself, and I'd call myself a wussy forever. now that's pretty fucked ain't it? soooooooo..........
I had to walk past the 2 of them anyway, and as I did, I said out loud, "ball hit ya smack in the head eh?" and the black bikini girl goes, "yeah, it hurt!" I was like, "haha yeah I bet, those 2 guys ur friends?" and she's like, "nah, the one with the shirt is my brother, the one without a shirt is my cousin." so I was like, "oh that's cool." and I sat down beside the purple chick. the black chick had blonde hair and the purple chick was a brunette kay, so it'll be easier ter explain.
Anyway I kinda carried on, "so you girls live round here?" and the blonde goes, "yeah, coogee." and then I said sarcastically, "oh, pretty sweet we live in the same suburb then eh?" and they kinda kept quiet and all, and I realised this wasen't going too well. lol. I WAS NOT TO BE DETERRED THOUGH, so I just kept talking and the brunette asked, "are you a friend of her brother?" and I'm like, "nope. why, you gonna get him to come beat me up eh?" and she laughed, "haha nah." so i kept talking and she was being really quiet, kinda shy I guess, and I said, "I saw you fully checkin' me out from over there, now I come here and you're all quiet?!"(in a joking tone, of course.) the brunette laughed and said, "hmmmm, we weren't checking you out!" and I turned my head away and said with a laugh, "oh, shure!"
she kept giggling to her friend a lot really, i don't know what for, but then came the crappier part of the experience... :( i asked, "so are you always so nervous around people or is my prescence exciting you so much you can't talk?"(joking again of course) she laughed and went, "haha nah, i just don't normally talk to stranger." and i was like, "well pretend i'm your friend's brother's friend! haha okay forget it, so you've never had a stranger come up and talk to you huh?" and she says, "nope! never!"
so i was thinking...wow i'm talking to this girl that's never had a stranger come up and talk to her, NOOTTTTTTTTTTTT GOOOOOOOOD.
anyway i asked, "so what's yer name? and hey, ill make it easy, you can lie about it if you want, i don't mind!" *smiles* she goes, "i dont like giving my name to strangers."(ouch...) but i said, "awww what? I said you could lie! well just make up a name and tell it to me then, any name c'mon!" and she just sorta keeps quiet and kept giggling to her friend.
finally i wanted to know her age yeah, so i asked, "so what grade are you in, 10?"
now in australia the high school system is like this,
grade 8 = 13 yo grade 9 = 14 yo grade 10 = 15 yo grade 11 = 16 yo grade 12 = 17 yo
so, as you can see, I thought she was 15...to which she replied, "nah. 8."
I said, "oh, wow, you sure as hell don't look like a grade 8!" and in my mind I thought to myself, "OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I gotta get outta here, like NOW."
POINT TO NOTE: SHE COULD HAVE BEEN LYING ABOUT HER AGE.
Although...She seemed so shy and shit that I'm really not surprised if she's 13...Normally 15-16 yo's are more open and can actually hold conversations and shit, lol. That's really sick if she's 13 though, honestly, I feel soooooo sick. But I swear! She looks 15!!! ahhh lol. :(
It was not over! But I had to get outta there! Anyway I just kept quiet for a while cuz I was so shocked by now, and then she says another thing to her friend that staked my heart. "hey, let's go for a walk."(owwwwwwwwwwwww) Now I was not about to let her and her friend stand up and walk away, leaving me there to sit on my own.(although her friend made no moves to get up and walk, so i doubt they'd do that) however, i did take this opportunity to leave this losing battle(for both sides) and I said, "a walk down the beach! what an excellent idea! too bad you'll have to go without me cuz I gotta get goin', nice talkin' to ya, I'll seeya around!" and I got up, she said "cya", and I walked off back to the car...
the first time i got kinda 'blown off' by a girl! or, 'rejected', so to say. ewwwwwwwww i didn't even feel horrible or embarressed or whatever actually. in fact, i was grinning all the way home, and even for an hour or so after that cuz i actually TRIED. shit knows how i'd feel if i didn't even stop and talk to them, lol. but i guess it's not that bad, considering she's 13 years old and all, she has no experience with people like me and hasen't even fully developed in her mind to understand all this shit. so it's okay darius! take it easy...breathe...hahaha i must say it was all a very fun experience....wheeeeeeeee. should try this shit in singapore..................................................................if ever a hot chick arises for me to bother trying. ( :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )
australian idol finals was tonight!
Anthony, this really hot and short 21 year old guy,(that looks 16) and Casey, this really ugly and fat 16 year old girl. Guess who won!!!!!!!!!!!!
CASEY WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly, Casey can't even talk to the public or whatever. Anthony was so good with the mic, talking and conversing with the public and everything. But nooooo, Casey has to win. Poor Anthony! He's such a nice, non-arrogant guy too...He's so much more idol material. lol oh well life is unpredictable eh?
THIS PROVES THAT AUZZIES VOTE SOLELY BASED ON TALENT, NOT ON LOOKS. DO YOU HEAR THAT SINGAPORE??????????????????????????????????????????
=). bling.
Mystery @ 11:41 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.