explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Sunday, October 10, 2004
I've got a frickin' headache now but I'm still gonna post cuz today was like a pretty fun/interesting day haha.
Mmmmmmmm sunday morning, i slept little actually, don't know why I had like so much trouble sleeping. But I coulden't wake up in time to go to church so...yeah. haha.
kinda chilled at home in the morning really, then dad dropped me off at the orchard YMCA(picked sc along the way)...hmmmmm it was like everyone's 1st time at this new dance studio, and it was hugeeeeeeeeee! haha it's like 3x bigger than UE Square :P worrrrrrrrrrrd. :D
there must have been like 20 ppl there or some shit i swear, and it still felt kinda cramped despite the huge room. i guess the people had to move to the corners or some shit huh, or so SC claims. :(
the warmup was pretty fucked lol, we only managed to completely understand it after the lesson when we asked lionel about it, HEHE. lionel being the teacher la kay~
we went through the first 3 8's of the routine, and learned only 1 new set of 8, but hey it was fun rofl. furlorn hardcore and funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! we got our LADC t-shirts too! yay gonna wear that lots now instead of my quikys! hahaha :P
fiona was there with us for her 1st time, i think she kinda liked it too despite not knowing what the fuck was going on 80% of the time, but oh well that's how it is when you don't join in the 1st lesson :P HI FIONA YES I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS: Just go for the rest of the classes lah, it's fun okayyyyyyyy, once you get all the steps you'll do great. ;)
funfunfun i can't get over how much fun LADC is, but anyway after it was over, my feet were acheing and i felt like fucking breaking my ankles off my feet. all the 'on your toes' steps were a real killer haha, but it's fun/cool too so...mmmmm!
when it was over at 3pm, the salsa people were all chilling outside and shit, staring at us who were inside. then shaun was doing this walking forwards/backwards 'salsa move', APPARENTLY. i just mimicked him walking back and forth while swinging my gay little arms. too ez! *laughs* omg then this woman walked in and shaun took her by the hands and started 'salsaing' with her. i was like "whoa wtf pwner!"
paid for the card and then we went to macs to chill for an hour with fiona, then went to PS and pumped VS2 like 5 fucking tokens lol. gg VS2 losers. hmmmm went to sc's house, played soccer for about an hour, kicking the japanese kids' asses. :P pattern like fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sia haha. gogo siu chung uber patterner. =( you're getting there newbie :P
at like 7pm i waited for the bus 171, and when i got on i sat on the chair like you know, that faces the back of the bus? anyway there was this indian guy in front of me, no one beside me, and no one behind him.
1= me
2= indian guy
3= empty
-----
| |
| | <-- exit
| |
| | <-- this is the bus.
|33 32|
|33 31|
| | <-- entrance
-----
yeah so it was like that, and there's seats on that side too. anyway these 3 chicks board the bus, well, 2 chinese girls and 1 butch(i think) and i guess they're from some poly i guess, they seem that age. anyway they stood behind the indian guy and then when he left, they occupied the 3 seats around me, with the 'butch' beside me.
i was like, "uhm okay, normal."
then they start talking chinese to one another, and of course, i listened intently cuz i was really bored on the bus lol.(no book :( )
omg then i frickin' realised they were talking about me in chinese, i was like so offended kay, this is sorta what they said,
the chick in front of me went to the butch, "eh gen ta suo yi ju hua" (eh talk one sentence to him),
butch goes,"eh zai ba shi li mian leh" (eh in the bus you know)
chick goes, "bu yong zing la, zhi you wo men shi ge ren hui ting"( nevermind lah, only the 4 of us can hear) *while saying this she pointed her fingers at the 4 of us and i gave her a little weird look lol*
then i heard some words like "ang moh" or whatever the fuck, until finally, they moved to the OTHER 4 seats, and i was like, "oh thank god." but then i sat opposite myself, and faced the front of the bus(cuz i was gonna get off the bus). then from the side of me, one of the girls sits directly in front of me.
i could hear all the "kuai dian lah!"(hurry up lah!) and i was just finding it absolutely hilarious. anyway when i got to my bus stop, i stood up slowly and said, "hmmm, ni men zhen de hen si huan xiao ah?"(hmmm, you guys really like to laugh eh?)
after i said this, all 3 of them just stared at me and were like, "uhhhhh..." then i gave them a nice sweet smile and got off the bus.
oh such episodes! irritating little episodes of pathetic chinese people that think 'ang mohs' like me don't understand! but alas! i DO understand, tho my chinese is horrible but i do know how to hold a .........basic, conversation. rofl whatever.
hmmm met up with raphael/xerxes/dad at seoul garden in taka, then the indian guy at the cashier was like "you have 4 people, and there's 4 people to a table, you can only take one table." and my dad got kinda pissed off and all so i had to takeover the entire situation and calm everyone down.
anyway half-way while eating, for no reason at all, my dad just got up and went to the cashier.( i think it's cuz the manager was there or something) and he talked to the manager. this is how the conversation went, hahahahahahaha.
dad:"excuse me"
manager:"yes?"
"if i were to come here alone, would i be able to have a table to myself?"
"yes sir you would."
"oh so in that case if i bring a company of say 50 people and decide to give each person a table, you could do that?"
manager then goes, "uhm, i guess so."
dad goes, "because if so, then you're stuffed aren't you?"
rofl what a fucking crazy nut my dad is.
his point to the manager was like, since seoul garden wasen't even full, why not just give us two tables and assume we came as 2 people each time?
haha kinda stupid lah but oh well there goes my dad for you.
i sorta had a headache back then too, what with all the dancing and soccer and shit, so i went to the toilet to get away from all the noise. I went into this cubicle, DID NOT UNDRESS MYSELF!!!!!!, instead i just sat on the toilet seat and laid my head in my hands, cuz it was seriously hurting me.
THEN OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD-BECKY, i heard in the next cubicle beside me, this guy was going,(rather softly), "uhhhh, uhhhhh....ahhh" AND I WAS LIKE "WTF MATE?"
e-E-E-E-E-W-W-W-W-W-W-W???????????????????????????????????? All I could say to myself to comfort myself was, "he's probably having constapation and is trying to push his fucking shit out with all his might, yeah, that's it."
OMG ENOUGH OF THAT HORRIBLE ORDEAL!
in the car on the way home i asked dad about God, and he was like, "darius you asked me this when you were 7, and 8, and 10, and now you ask me again." and i was like, "oh really? well i don't know why, it's just been bugging me again."
then he went into some fucking furlorn shit about how God really does exist, and how we, being my father and me are the 'discriminates', and that we want to know everything and every fact about God and how he truely exists and so on. what he told me for the journey home + another 1 hour at home is way too elaborate, and i am no more convinced that God truely does exist, but I do believe in him sorta, but fuck that bullshit the church tells you about God and all that crap.
The thing I hate most about religion is when you ask a question, and when they cannot answer the question, their reply is, "Have faith, my son. Have faith."
Well faith can suck my royal-salty-chocolate-covered-balls cuz that's just bullshit.
My father said to me, "Son, I had to look for my answers, just as you will have to for yours.(he told me a really interesting, well a FEW interesting stories about how he came about finding his 'answers' haha, but anyway..) It's in your karma that you ARE a spiritual person, but the time has just not come for you to know your true meaning in life and anything about God. For now, just live your life, and when the time comes, you will search for your answers. And you will find them."
Basic outline of his talk today was, "God is not what you believe him to be, he is not a single person. God is energy. We are all part of this energy, and we therefore are God as well. There are many different levels of knowing God, but the time has not yet come for you to discover them all."
And so my Sojourn of discovering the existance of God continues.
Mystery @ 10:12 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.