explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Monday, September 20, 2004
I'm about to fucking faint. Today's LA was the best by far, and alicia even made me dance in front of the entire class ALONE. Argh. She commented us on how good we are considering we haven't 'really' danced before. "You guys have good grooves!" ahahaha~ considering we groove everywhere and anywhere we go, rofl.
I swear. I mean like, totally. Tiring, yet fucking fun KEKE...I'll try and write what I remember for the rest of the day, haha.
okay I slept at 2am last night, alarm rang at 7:15am and I musta pressed 'Snooze' like 8 times, cuz I only got out at 8am, showered, and got to the lecture hall late, but who gives a fuck? Lecturer didn't even care I walked in late, he just carried on. Not very often I come late anyway. :D
Anyway POA went okay, and I went to the library to read my book, where Khairul, Hizi & Joel joined me. haha. read my book really from 10-11 then went to MLT8 for Marketing~~~~~~~
saw augustin when i went into the lecture hall, and she asked me to sit beside her, lol. or rather, him. damn i swear augustin looks SOOO like a guy, she's a SERIOUS SERIOUS *natural* butch. she's been dressing/acting/being like a guy since young, she's not one of those chicks that 'turn' butch to be 'c00l' or whatever the fuck. natural butches are good stuff, fuck those 'wannabe' butches~ fuck urself hoes~~~~
k anyway i sat beside augustin, gave out the notes for EC..yet to collect the damn money, argh i forgot... =/ k anyway aug didn't bring her lanyard(FUCKING AGAIN), and she begged me to lend her mine, cuz the marketing lecturer is really particular about wearing lanyards during his lecture and he's been all over her ass. so as 'heroic' as i am, i lent it to her, thinking that lee chong hwa wouldn't notice me not wearing one yeah.
halfway during the lecture, aug takes the lanyard off, and LCH goes, "augus, where's your lanyard?" She takes it out and puts it on. Then he goes, "And the gentleman beside her?" I looked up casually from my table, and said loudly and confidently, "I didn't bring it." Then he goes, "ah okay, see me after this."
I WAS LIKE "WTF". But then I thought to myself, "yeah yeah you can handle this newbie." So during the 5min break, I walked up to the lecturer in front of the 140 students, took the attendace sheet, and while marking it, looked at him and went...
"Yeah?" And he goes, "How come you don't have your lanyard?"
I laughed slightly and went, "I was clearing out my bag last night, and I forgot to put my lanyard back in, y'know how you have those Spring Cleaning bag days? Yeah mine was yesterday and I left my lanyard on the table." And he goes, "But you know you're supposed to have it on everytime right?"
I looked at him, smiled, and said, "Sir sir! This is the 1st time! Every other time when i enter your lecture hall my lanyard is always on sir!" He seemed to enjoy the reference of 'sir', and he smiled, patted me on the back, and said, "okok, bring it next time yah." And I went, "Nah."
LO!L he gave me a weird look and I quickly ran back to my seat.
Moving on...lol augustin is sorta trying to go for qiu ting, but she was telling me how she thinks qiu ting is like seriously straight or some shit, but anyway after the lecture.... hizi/me/aug went to the library and talked about chicks, and more IN-DEPTH, as in, literally IN-DEPTH conversations about chicks and their......Yeah. It was fuuuuunny as shit especially when Hizi told me of the...Let's call em...'Inwards' chicks. HAHAHAH okay I'm so sorry, I won't go on.
3 of us met up with Khairul, then ate at FC6, and Hizi and I went to class only to realise that class was cancelled! We were shouting for joy on the 6th floor and I quickly made a few phone calls to see who was free to go out with me...All my close friends were busy so, hmmm, yeah.
Ended up going to cine in the afternoon without my usual group. Was at the arcade first, then I went down, saw a couple familiar faces, said hi and all, then ate at KFC. HAD TO EAT EARLY, LADC DAY~!
after eating...I walked around heeren, checked the adidas shop for the new jacket, which they didn't have, checked F&S for new quiky designs, but, as usual, NOTHING NEW. GO-FUCKING-GO-SINGAPORE. GET SOME NEW FUCKING DESIGNS THAT ARE *ACTUALLY* NICE, argh. >:(
walked to centrepoint, and went into robinsons and went around all the colognes and perfumes to find one that smelt nice. couldn't find the hugo boss intense, so too bad, but i smelt around a lot of different ones and all the assistants were so desperate to try and sell me cologne, it was kinda hilarious.
anyway i checked out the ralph lauren blue, that, apparently, someone claims is SOOOOOO NICE. and yeah it is. then i checked out the CK1 Delta, which smelt kinda off really...so fuck CK1 lol. I gotta admit that CRAVE is probably still one of their best colognes...But I can't find my CRAVE anymore, I think I left it in Aust....ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOTTA MAKE DO WITH ADIDAS SPORT, BLEH!
I need new cologne, adidas sport is getting boring...I might go back to La Reve again, but it's fucking ex. I'LL GET MUM TO BUY IT FOR ME IN AUST AND SEND IT OVER! HAHA! actually i might try and hunt around for one of my old colognes...if it's like wine it'll smell fuckin' nice now. KEKE.
I mean they all say that the human race is most turned on by what? Smell!
It's not how nice you feel.
It's not how nice your face is.
It's not how smooth your skin is.
It's not how sweet you talk.
It's not how sexy you are.
It's not how attractive your eyes are.
It's not how big you are. Uh...
It's not how tight you are. Uhm, whatever.
It's not how intimate you are.
It's how you smell, motherfucker, yeah it's how you smell.~~~~~~~~~~
So really all I gotta do is get a nice cologne, spray it all over myself, walk outside in a singlet and boxers, and I'll have bitches from all over the country come crawling over me. Sigh...what a thought. :)
Fur may be a problem.
Mystery @ 10:12 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.