explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Thursday, September 23, 2004
Wow this is one entry every motherfucker should read. Please.
First things first, today was a horribly fucked up day, nothing went right, at all.
Okay. So I always used to wonder how ANYONE, ANYONE at all, could possibly IN ANY WAY, watch a movie, ALONE. I always thought that complete losers that have no friends and nobody in their lives at all were the ones that watched movies alone. Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy was I wrong. It started like this...
So I got up before my alarm rang, and got out anyway, and I tried playing RYL, but it didn't work. In fact, my com hung.(THERES THE 1ST FUCKED UP PART OF THE DAY, AND ITS ONLY BEGINNING~~~~~~)
I showered, got changed and all, only took my Econs notes with me cuz I planned to skip EC in the afternoon. So I left home with shit all in my pockets and even my jacket. That's cuz I didn't bring a bag see, but I ended up coming home with the exact same shit anyway. Good-fucking-job.
Got to poly 10mins earlier, went into class, ate some chicken thingy and when teacher came I told him that I had to go to Alexandra Hospital to check up on a previous surgery I had, so I had to leave class earlier. He wasen't too happy, but still he said okay, cuz I'm such a nice student. :] laff.
Then I told Vanitha that I was skipping EC and going to Alexandra Hospital, and she'll have to deal with Mr.Ong alone with SiMing, boy I felt bad, but I had already made a commitment to skip the lesson. Sorry vani~~~~!!!!!
So I left class early, and my nose was soooooooo runny omg. It was practically fucking dripping. Yes, my nose was dripping, probably crying I guess. But then guess what happens, friend I was supposed to meet smses me and tells me something like this, "hey sorry i can't meet you today, my gf and I have been having probs lately and we're gonna meet up today, but probably nothin' between me n her r gonna crop up, i'll explain to you another time, but i'll make it up to you k?" (THATS WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ZZZZZZZZZZZZ)
Well thank you very much. I just lied to my teacher and my classmates, and then I get stood up. But wait, it's not the 1st time, that's the 2nd time you stood me up my dear friend! Come to think of it, it's also because of your gf! w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r.
So I had nowhere to go really, all my friends were in school and I just left school, all dressed and ready to go out. So then I thought to myself, "hey wtf, I'll just spend the fucking day alone and think through things myself!"
SO THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID. Took an mrt from Dover->Dhoby Ghaut. Then I went into PS, played arcade for a while, joked with the guys there playing VS2 and we had some friendly competition haha. Pfft see it's not all that bad, I don't go out with friends and I make friends instead. :D
THEN OMG, IT WAS 12:55PM AND I HAD NOTHING TO DO. So I thought, "hmmm, lets just LOOK at the movie screen."
Next Show: Garfield, 12:55pm.
I thought, "hey what the fuck, why not? I've got nothing else to do for the rest of the day anyway."
2mins later.
"Sup, can I have 1 ticket for Garfield at 12:55pm please?"
"How many tickets?"
"1."
"Oh."
"yeah, bitch."(nah didn't say that, but I thought it.) :(
So there I was, for the 1st time in my life, doing something that I always thought was completely loserish and impossible for anyone to ever do in their entire life. I bought a movie ticket. For one person. Myself.
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE WATCHED A MOVIE ALONE, I WILL NEVER AGAIN CALL YOU LOSERS, OR PEOPLE WITH NO FRIENDS, BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL, AND WHY YOU WATCH MOVIES ALONE.
Conclusion: People watch movies alone because they get stood up.
In fact, in future, when I see someone watching a movie alone, or if I know someone that watches movies alone, I'm going to pat him/her on the back, and treat him/her as nice as possible, and he/she will have all my pity.
So I walked into the cinema, sitting at the corner, alone. Watched the entire 1.5hour movie. Alone. Hey it was a good show tho...JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT IS LIKE OMG, SO.FUCKING.HOT. ROFL. Yeah. I watched a movie about a cat for the chick. What can I say? I've loved hewitt for 4 years. :(
So after the movie, I walked out of the cinema, alone. Yeah okay I'll stop with the alone thingy. Anyway then I went back to VS2 a couple more times, until SC called me, asking me where I was.
"Hello darius?"
"yeah?"
"where are you"
"PS"
"wtf with who?"
"alone."
"what?"
"alone."
"oh. want me to come now?"
"uh okay, meet me at cine."
So then I walked from PS to cine, went to KFC and ate, alone. rofl.
I must admit, seriously, that the few hours I had going from dover->orchard and the wandering/walking around orchard alone was really really good for me. It helped me clear my head, settle my emotions, and completely relax me.
Then I went up to k-pool and played pool alone until SC arrived and played with me a few games. I was still in my own quiet 'alone' mood when he arrived so I was really quiet and all, then once we left k-pool I suddenly realised that he was with me...lol. And so I went back to being myself again.
The usual, laughing, cheery, happy, smiling pervertic male teenager that all my friends know me to be. :) I had to admit, having SC with me felt a bit better, at least I had company. Anyway we went to Pastamania, ate there and all for ONE HOUR hahaz...pastamania is a great place really, and cheap too... O.O
anyway sc and I then decided to go on the search for the skimboards that we might be using when we start going to sentosa.
I nearly got myself killed when I crossed the road from cine->heeren rofl. I just walked right in front of this car when the light went yellow and it had to not go through the yellow light cuz of me, haha what's life without risk~
So we started at heeren FnS. I put on my full auzzie accent, "hey, do ya know uh, where I get get one of those uhm, skimboards? ya'know not the surfboards or what, but like the skimboards, the shorter ones?"
And the malay guy there, after hearing me, suddenly went into a full 'good english' accent and he was like, "oh no we don't sell them here, but i think you can get them from peninsular plaza."
Then I was like, "ah okay, thanks a lot mate, cheers."
It's so funny whenever I put on an australian accent, how all these singaporeans change from their singlish accent to such good english just to 'keep up' with me, somehow. It's sooooooo fuckin' hilarious HEHE.
So SC & I took mrt from somerset->city hall, and went to peninsular plaza. and peninsular shopping centre. After searching up and down all around we found NOTHING AT ALL. Argh. So we asked another malay guy, and he said far east plaza. We groaned and were like, "wtffffffffff."
I don't know why, but we took a fucking cab to far east HAHA. checked Fluid, nothing. Then we found Sponge, and found what we were looking for...but no fibre. gogo.
Anyway my friend(the one that stood me up) apparently said to me, "ill come down to orchard to see u later k?" So there I was the entire day waiting for an sms to say "okay im in orchard, where are you?" or whatever, but noooooooooooooo.
So I msg'd, "hey you in orchard?"
Reply, "yeah im in heeren."
wow wtf. you told me you're gonna see me later, and you said that at 12:15pm. THEN AT 8PM I MSG YOU AND YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'RE IN HEEREN? WOW THANKS. Oh wait, you said, "I'll make it up to you." Oh yeah that makes it all the better, so you gonna make it up again...Or at least NEARLY make it up, but just stand me up again? ugh seriously man wtf are you trying to do with me?
So I was supposed to pass all the shit in my pockets to my friend see, but in the end I ended up going home with em' all. Best part was the gf was still there, so I was like thinking, "well no fucking way am i gonna go meet the gf and all now." so i replied, "nvm i'll give it to you next time, enjoy urself."
And I got this as a reply. "hey. im sorry."
It's like, that's the 3rd time you didn't come meet me cuz of your gf you know? Wow 3rd time, what does that tell me? Oh wait, I know what it tells me. I don't understand how I can get stood up so many times, and keep letting it happen. Sigh I just don't know what to say anymore when a friend of mine just keeps doing that to me, it's like...If you don't wanna meet up with me, fine, just fucking say so. I don't mind at all if you just say you don't wanna see me, it's WAY easier to take that to constantly get stood up. And then be promised a 'makeup', just to get stood up again. sigh.
Best part is, another friend of mine I was supposed to meet tomorrow, ALSO JUST STOOD ME UP. "Sorry I can't make it tomorrow, I got class."
WOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? "STAND DARIUS UP" MONTH? Damn I never knew I was THAT horrible a guy that everyone and their mother has to start standing me up. Today is the last fucking time I'm gonna put up with all this, it's way to shit to keep getting stood up I swear.
But it's okay....Whoever has ever stood me up before, you're all forgiven, and it's fine. I won't ever talk about it again okay, just try not to make it a running habit.
But I swear, the next person that stands me up should take 50-60 paces backwards, take a deep breath, then run forward as fast as he/she can, do a triple somersault in the air and disappear up their own fucking asshole.
Good night.
Mystery @ 8:35 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.