explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Thursday, September 09, 2004
rofl chungs, in reply to your question, lena and mimi are 2 chicks in the dance class. =( yeah with you around I never socialise lol, when I went to dance last monday I was chatting with almost everyone ;((((((((((( ^.^ ekkeke
ahhaha dude, your blog entry on this made me nearly die laughing:
"There's a weird smell in the air, i don't know what the fuck it is. Maybe it's the pollution or the random vomit/pee/poop/blood/dead body on the streets of HK evaporating into the air and not being able to escape into the atmosphere cause it's freaking blocked by the clouds."
haha blood/dead body what the fuck? go-fucking-go honkys ;P sry.
okay well I left you on tuesday when I was about to go Malaysia, this was how my trip went. :)
Dad and I got into the car, I started reading my book and we played a few CDs along the way. Of course I never got round to really reading the book cuz my dad is mad-gay when it comes to conversations, he just keeps talking and talking as if when the sun sets he can't say a word.
The 4hour drive up to Kuala Lumpur wasen't all that bad, went pretty fast especially with me playing my old-school lamer CDs and with dad talking the entire way lol. But we stopped for A&W and I drank the root beer like it had fucking vodka in it or some shit. It was like one of those old-school glass mugs, get what I'm sayin'? Yeah was mad-cool, and I actually plomped onto the table and my dad came rushing over and was all like, "darius? you okay?" rofl wtf.
Anyway there was like no traffic so it was a really fast journey. :D
We got to my grandparent's place, and when I got outta the car I shouted, "AH-MA!" And when I turned the corner I saw her smiling as her favorite grandson came walking up to her. ;D Yeah she loves me alright, my dad keeps saying she loves me so damn much outta all the rest, maybe just cuz I'm the oldest male in the entire family huh?
Anyway that night went by good, with me eating a shit-load as usual of course. DAMN I ALWAYS PUT ON WEIGHT WHENEVER I GO TO MALAYSIA, IT'S CRAZY I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111
rofl I slept at like 9pm, jesus christ yeah that shows you how bored I was.
Wednesday woke up 10am or some crap, ate nasi lemak for breakfast, then we all went out. I followed dad and aunty lily to the MegaMall where they both did major shopping, and I just kept to myself cuz there wasen't really anything I wanted to buy so oh well.
OMG WE MET UP WITH THIS 70 year-old woman whom, I FUCKING SWEAR, looks YOUNGER THAN 50. And she was at this fucking expensive shit jewellery shop and dad was like, "so dear,(he likes teasing her) what are you doing?"
And this is what she said,
"Oh, just playing around in my toy shop."
What
The
Fuck.
I tell you, that's what money does for you. You get to look young and 'play around' with jewellery that costs thousands of fucking dollars. ZZZ!
Ate thai for lunch, then had a Coffee Bean coffee and went home!
Slept the rest of the day pretty much, and guess what I did! Yep, I ate again! No fucking shit dawg. bleh bleh bleh.
Woke up this morning all excited, watched MTVs for a while, and left for Singapore. The drive was, again, all non-boring cuz my dad couldn't stop talking and shit, damn he's kinda funny at times lol. I love my dad man he's somewhat a traditional chinese but really is all modern and crap about it.
HAHAHA the funniest thing came at the Singapore Customs. Police. As usual. My dad hates the lowbie policemen that think they're the shit juz cuz they have a uniform so he gave them the shit they deserved when they wanted to check his suitcase. AHHAHAHAHAHHA fuck it was funny HAHAHA, okay i'm sorry, but shit my dad is funny when it comes to policemen.
TO ALL THOSE MORONS THAT SAID I DESTROYED MY SHOES WHEN I DREW ON IT:
F-U. MY DAD, MY AUNTIES, EVEN MY GRANDMOTHER SAID THAT MY SHOES LOOKED NICE AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I DREW ON IT WHEN THEY LOOKED FROM FAR. YOU GUYS HAVE NO SENSE OF FASHION OMG LO!L. MY GRANDMOTHER > YOU. ZING!~
Well when I got back home, I found this package, address to 'Darius Huang', from Australia.
I was like, "Oh, cool." And had no idea what it was until I opened it....
SHIRTS, WALLET, CHAINS, BELT, THE FUCKING LOT I TELL YOU, AHHHHHH.
I was like "holy shit who the fuck." And when I looked and saw, from Natalia and Karina, "To our darling brother darius, whom we miss so very much, here's for being our brother!"
All of the shit combined must have cost them AT LEAST $300!!! I was so overjoyed, heck, I STILL AM OVERJOYED at it! Ahhhhhhh I love my sisters so muchhhhhhhhhhh yayyyy now I don't have to keep looking for good quiky shirts in Singapore.(yeah cuz the designs ARE SO FUCKING LIMITED I SWEAR IT'S RETARDED.)
Instead, I got merchandise from my fav aust surfy shop, even when I'm not in aust! wheeeeee yay yay yay happy happy happyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
*mwah mwah mwah*
keke okie well I'm gonna go for a jog now, i've decided to start my jogging/swimming routine again since I tried playing soccer a couple weeks back and realised that I'm so seriously unfit. I need to get my fitness back cuz it's really depressing to be unable to run 100metres without feeling tired lol.
I'm lovin' my life now, every part of it. :)
Mystery @ 5:34 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.