explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Yesterday, Monday, poly went okay and all, then I got to sc's house...
rofl helped him make a call to an old friend, HAHAHA okay i can't elaborate. but i just wanna remind myself in the future, YESTERDAY WAS THE DAY YA K, YESTERDAY WAS THE DAY YOU HELPED UR FRIEND GET IN CONTACT WITH HIS OLD FRIEND(S) :(((((
yeah it has more significance than you think so you motherfuckers who don't know, shut up yah?
anyway went to LA, last lesson was rofl fucking fun and shit, and i fucked up so much. yeah major distractions, never ever have a hot dance teacher teach you shit. :(
AND GUESS WHAT, ALICIA FORGOT TO BRING OUR FUCKIN' SHIRTS. DIE. ):
sc was like, 'eh walao teacher, like that purposely so we sign up for next class ah!"
and i was like, "ya la ya la, ok nvm lah we sign up for next class ya ok."
so on sunday we're gonna go meet lionel, t3h pwn3r~ hopefully alicia dosen't forget our fucking shirts again....or we'll have to accompany her to go get them. :(((((((
ANYWAY, enough about me and my.......dreams. pffffffft older women, nahhhhhhh, ugh, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, blah! yum. ;)
ANYWAYx2! slept rather early actually, cuz i was fucking tired after LA, but then...
this morning, my alarm got me up, but i just turned off the alarm, played a song on my phone, and fell back to fucking sleep. next thing i woke up and it was 8:30am. then i thought, "hmm if i rush now, i'll reach the lecture hall at 9:30am, i doubt i wanna see 139 faces staring at me, whispering, and all shouting "wah darius late siaaaaalll", whats more it's econs, the teacher than seems so gay and wants my ass...nah i'll stay at home."
Yeah so I did, and I didn't even bother going for the stats lecture which was right after that. attendance taken anyway. ;) <3 penny :D
got to poly at 12pm for the ITAB lesson, and I said to Izi, "OK TODAY CONCENTRATE AND PAY ATTENTION OKAY, NO SLACK." and he was like, "OKOK" and we high fived, and stepped bravely into the classroom we were to spend 3hours of doing computer work in.
after 45mins of hard work from me! bang~
sleeping in front of my com~ rofl. i even heard penny going, "dunno why darius always so tired on tuesday ah", and peiyu was like, "aiya he just dosen't care about class lah." and i was kinda hurt but i was too tired to bother anyway.
so i slept in front of my com for over an hour, and the teacher couldnt' give a royal fuck. see it's 12pm->3pm lesson yeah, i slept from 1pm->2:15pm, then i told teacher i was going to the toilet and uh, i ended up eating prata, and came back at 2:45pm, and he didn't even fucking know. so i went and surfed the web the last 15mins and finally left class.
then stats. pffft boring.
met sc, went home, no nygh netball today. :(
finished 2 of my 4 projects for this week within an hour, HAHAHA it rocks being a fast typer. mmmmm.
and i've got a project im doing alone, probably the only person in class doing it alone hahaha. it's the ITAB project where we gotta get like 20 different food products, and all their labelling and shit and write em' all into microsoft excel.
so my classmates all went to the supermarkets and all to do their shit but my dad just gave me 3 pieces of paper, which has EVERY SINGLE ITEM INFO on it, from the company he works in, SFI(Singapore Food Industries) hahahaha so i'm gonna finish it with barely any effort, and with complete easy~ ;D
needa sleep soon, argh.
OH OH SHOUTOUT~~~
GOOD LUCK TO BROTHA ZHONG WEI IN HIS PROMOS STARTING THIS FRIDAY, ENDING NEXT FRIDAY. ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Mystery @ 10:29 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.