explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Saturday, September 25, 2004
LO!L I planned to wake up today at 6:30am, so I could study for the Econs test at 9am, but I ended up getting up at 7:50am, rushing my shower, and getting to school 5mins before the test started. (I managed to get some info into my head while travelling to poly. :P)
test was okay. surprisingly haha. after the test augustine came to me and was like, "so how?" and I went, "argh it was okay 'cept i didn't have a calculater, so i had to do ALL THE multiplication & divide on paper.", then she goes, "WAH you crazy ah! so much leh!" and im like, "yeah yeah." :(
chilled with august a bit, and walked with her towards dover mrt, where we met lin again, smoking as usual, rofl. hung around there for a bit and all then i took 106 to cine.
YES OKAY FUCK I REACHED CINE AT 10:50AM OMG WHAT A LOSER. k whatever yeah, i had to buy tickets for sc/ian and i wasen't prepared to go home and then come back out again. so i kicked ass in vs2, again. this time a couple ah bengs got their asses trashed. ;((((((
went to kfc, met ian, and we ate lunch. we had this group of caucasians in front of us, 3 chicks and 2 guys, and suddenly for no reason most of them turned around, looked at me, then pretended to look at the KFC colonel shit above me and sc was like, "uh oh~" and i was just like, "sigh."
talked about ryl for a bit, then we went to the youth park, watched a band play, and rushed back to cine for movie. haha terminal was funny, but mmm yeah finished at 4pm+
checked 8th floor, pool was fucking packed. saw spenser..haha.
went to youth park again, watched like 4-5 bands perform, and it's a good thing sc and all decided not to join, HAHAHA the bands were elite, like really, hahahah.
met jasper, qian xiang, and some other guy, then walked back to cine.
hahaha cine had this bus company advertising for taiwan yeah, and they had chicks giving out balloons and advertising the shit. outta nowhere ian went, "wait u see i go flirt." and sc was like, "yeah right." I just smiled to myself.
So there Ian went, right up to the chick in white, and asked her some shit, then he came back to us, and went back to her again, wtf? lol next thing he went to the counter and then when he came back to us, he goes, "wah the chick at the counter more chio sia!" and by this time i noticed the white shirt chick looking and smiling at ian, while he was talking about the counter chick. ugh what a loser ;((((
at the same time i saw the caucasian group again, this time with more chicks, and they weren't even all that good-looking really, it made me somewhat uncomfortable waiting around there for ian so we quickly went to the food court and ate dinner~
sc & i then left ian and took a cab to bhps, walked around, went to bhss, saw lots of ppl we know, I even met Cassidy hahahaha. he's like a way nicer guy and all now, probably cuz of the great influence i was on him last year. ;((((((((
cassidy followed us around here and there, apparently looking for xiao wei to give her back her pink hairband but uh...think that 12yo kid has more in his mind than that, pfffffft.
met cassandra, cassidy's sister, and we talked for a bit. lol she's been with ian 6 months. he.he.he.
talked to inch lots too, about everything in general and all. saw dewi & dejah for like 5mins, those 2 are still as flirtatious as ever, ahahhaha tsk~ innocent little me caught in the cross-fire. *faints*
saw my dad there too...ugh it's sick going back to ur sec school and still having to see your dad there lol. talked to teachers and all, demanded tea from mrs.po LO!L...blah blah blah....
left school at like uhm 9:30pm. then sc/inch/me chilled at the coffeeshop until 10:30pm or something.
while chilling tho cassidy found us again and ate at our table, then he left with his sis...
hmm then i saw tengming walk past with some...girl. i think. *ponders* but anyway she came back a few mins later, gave some ice cream to sc and totally ignored me rofl. I was all like, "hello btw", then she went, "oh hello." and she comes back, sc goes "this is my friend, darius." and she goes, "oh, have i met u or seen you before?", rofl i was like, "nono, bye." like uhm okayyyyyy you don't have to act like you don't know me at all, you know? but whatever yeah? I honestly don't know what the fuck I did to you tho~
moving on, sc/inch/I talked more, then we walked her home and sc/me took cab home.
i'm getting more and more brief cuz i'm really tired now, been up since early this morning and been out pretty much the whole day. ugh being in public for too long seriously tires me out. :(
i've got church tomorrow, only been twice since i decided to start going again, and skipped the past 3 times. hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to go again, and not skip for the 4th time in a row. hahaha.
blah. i dont' wanna get stood up again, so I'm not gonna be asking people out anymore; i've found that when I ask ppl out, and they agree, they're more inclined to stand me up. but if they ask me out, they're less likely to do so. so yeah if any of you motherfuckers wanna go out with me, don't wait for me to ask, cuz i really do'nt wanna make plans with someone and then have it blown off suddenly k~ tnx.):
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.