explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Sunday, September 19, 2004
Last I posted was 12th Sept, which was last Sunday.
NEWS: BHSS 40TH ANNIVERSARY DINNER PICS OF YESTERDAY ARE UP~
Okay on 13th Sept, I honestly don't remember what I did, nor tuesday, wednesday, thursday, or even frickin' friday. My memory is horrible, which is why, yes, 'ironically', I BLOG.
Oh I remember I skipped class on Tuesday and Wednesday morning cuz I slept in. Damn, that makes like what, 3 fucking econs lectures IN A ROW. And since the gay(like, really) economics teacher is all over my sweet ass, I can't get my assistant class rep to mark attendance for me. Blah for attracting gay homosexuals. :(!
I'll talk about Saturday, lol.
Shit now I don't even remember what happened on Saturday. rofl.
OH YEAH. Okok uh, zhong wei came over on friday at like 7pm, and he ate dinner with me...some really spicy fuckin' noodle that had my tongue dripping with water to help cover up the heat, ugh. ZW was on SG most of the night, and I just took the night to chill and relax, I even read this kinda homo book that zw was given by his friend.
"100 reasons to keep him & 100 reasons to dump him."
Jesus christ the reasons were hilarious, I swear. hahahah if I could even remember one I'd write it. oh wait, this wasen't a really hilarious one but it was one I found to be very true. :P
"When he comes over, introduce him to your pet, if your pet takes to him easily, keep him. If your pet growls at him, or hisses, then your pet's natural instinct ability is telling it that this guy is bad. Dump him."
It's kinda true in a way, I guess. ;)
Anyway ZW woke up at 8:10am I think, but I was woken up at 8:15am by a phonecall(ARGH). I checked and saw it was Fiona yeah, so I thought, "k well a chick is calling me. not a very common case. maybe for once i'll get a chick that calls me up just to wish me a sweet good morning!"
Boy was I wrong.
"'elo?"
"Darius, I'm lost in SP."
w0w. I get a call from a chick that wakes me up early in the morning, not to say a sweet good morning, not to give me great news that some hot chick really likes me, no! Instead, I get a call from a chick to ask me for directions. lol. I really didn't mind tho cuz that's why I leave my phone on all day and keep it with my at all times anyway, for when ppl actually do need me, one way or another, lol~
So I was already awake, and I chatted with ZW for a while until dad got off the comp, and we played Outpost, a horribly, horribly, lame game. omg the fun factor is almost as fun as microwaving a cat.
For the dumbfucks, that means it's N-O-T-F-U-N. yeah yeah sadistic retards. '=('
okay anyway i sms's SC and Ian and asked em' to meet me at 1pm, but I doubted they would anyway, and SC sms's at 12+ telling me he'll be kinda late. so anyway i followed zw to PS at 12:45, and he started doing his CIP. Giving out balloons.
So I stood there for a while, watching ZW and his classmates give out balloons. Their 'target market' was young kids see, but man these guys can't see oppourtunites even if it was presented to them on a plate with a pussy-side-dish.
I swear, if I was asked to give out balloons in PS, I'd only give out to hot chicks. I'd walk along, find a hot chick and go, "sup, (would you) like a balloon?" I mean c'mon, what better chat-up line? =D
Anyway I went up to the arcade.(alone) Played VS2 for a bit, kicked some guy's ass 4-3, then got my ass kicked by another guy 4-3. ugh. I managed to get to 12:50pm by then see, and it was getting more and more boring alone. -cries-
Anyway SC & Ian were SUPPOSED to INITIALLY meet me at 2pm see, so at 2:15pm I called Ian up, and his mum went, "orh...Ian is sleepuing." So I said, "omg plz wake him up, he's supposed to meet me!" and she goes, "Oh he's supposed to meet you? wait ah."
I heard shouting. ROFL. Sorry Ian for waking you up to the shouts & screams of a naggy mother!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Z-IIIIIIIIING~!
Well I managed to pass him just by sitting around outside Dhoby Ghaut MRT watching people.....yeah....people, go by. *smiles* Until SC & Ian arrived at about uhm... 3pm+ somewhere. Then we told SC about the prank, which I can't blog about. HAHAHA. uh, yeah~
So from PS, ian, sc & I walked all the way to cine(somehow we like the walk, even tho it was mad-hot) and went to eat ljs. Where Ian....HAHAHA nevermind again, so sorry. damn this sucks how i can't blog about so much shit, lol.
Anyway after eating at ljs, we went up to k-pool, but it was full, and we met up with alex. We had no idea what to do so we went to the food court, sat there for like 15mins and then decided to go to the 9th floor and play CS.
But the above was what it looked like in the 'tab' button. haha iceworld was hilarious, all the jumping up above the walls and crap like that, damn ian was gay. we ended at like 100 kills, 98 kills and all, pffft. well as you can tell, we pretty much spent like 2hours there, frying our brains cuz the coms are so close to the chairs, that cannot be pulled back. :( I did manage to push my com a bit forward...where it pushed this other com closer to the kid opposite me, but I don't think he minded when he saw me looking at him. hmmmm.
OH SIU CHUNG. I FORGOT. YOU DID ENJOY YOUR 2HOURS THERE DIDN'T YOU, YOU DIRTY QUEER! NEXT TIME I GET COM 24, ARGH LUCKY BASTARD. =(
There was a band playing near the youth park, so we went to watch for a bit, then took mrt to yio chu kang~
Walked a bit, Alex smoked, hmmm, got to the grassroots' club, met up with a few teachers and old-students along the way, but damn it was packed as shit once we got in. well sc bought his ticket and while waiting for my dad to arrive and gimme my ticket, we found mr.seah and talked to him, then he was like, "argh you guys and your smoky breath, i can't stand it!" and he pushed SC away. lol wtf.
ALEX CHIANG, THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU HOMO-GOD~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah yeah you rinsed your mouth after that, but man you smoked right before a fucking school event, and got Seah thinking that SC still haden't quitted smoking. lol. Well I wasen't all that upset, cuz I'm always just like "whatever." But shit Ian was pissed as an auzzie in a pub.
so later on when i got my ticket, alex sc and i were placed at table 31, and ian at table 5. sad but oh well. we talked to many teachers, and it came to a point where I had this chinese teacher talking to me, then suddenly mr.choo goes "darius! how's poly!" and then i have mr.chia going, "ah darius! you back from australia?!" and my chinese teacher in front of me going, "yih jun, your chinese how?" So I was stuck between 3 teachers in front of me, and I had no idea who to respond to first. argh. why did my teachers love me so~?! hahahaha yea yea i was always nice in school to my teachers, bLaH!
when we got to our table, we were kinda disappointed with the people around our table, but then sc saw the waitress, and boom. i got this all night, "dude, do it."
"omg dude do it. do it!"
rofl man she wasen't even all that pretty. if she was at least half-decent then yeah okay i'd gladly 'do it'. if you guys out there don't know what 'do it' means, too fucking bad. and if you're thinking really far, then fu. it's not tt~
it was funny when the emcee announced the slideshow and the principals were shown. the older principals had little cheers here and there and all, and when it came to mr.lak, all my friends and i were shouting and clapping like retards watching teletubbies.
then it came to the current principal, ms.ho, and we were, discreetly, all like, "uhhhh...ewww....." hahaha.
anyway i got something to do, i'll go a little faster~
sc and i were pretty much together the entire night, talking to teachers together, taking photos with teachers together.(PHOTOS ARE ON THE LEFT.) And we had a great time with every teacher really, even mr.higgie rofl. dirty auzzie guy. ;)
lak told us about st.pats.
chia talked about sc never handing up homework.
raj talked about how im so sweet to teachers.
po talked about how she wants to take pictures only with girls.
higgie talked about australia and wished us luck with girls. rofl.
seah talked about how sc and i are his toyboys. ;(.
mrs.saw commented to my dad on my confidence in talking to older people ;/
mr.choo(armyboy) commented on my stupidity for not staying in australia.(again)
mr.kek lectured me about the importance of chinese in this coming world.(AGAIN)
couple others i can't really remember but hmmm...didn't get to talk to a lotta other teachers really,laff. didn't talk to ho,lim, teo, suneeth, cheah, tay, ngoh, chua, choo(hg), and blah blah blahhhhh~~
shit it's hot now, i'm sweating all over, argh.
anyway, after taking photos and all, the 4 of us took a cab to SC's place, and met up with ZW at about 11:50. Zw didn't wanna go drink outside at all so we just drank simple at sc's house, and 5 of us sat around this table chatting and talking about everything in general as usual haha. reached home just before 2am i think, hahaZ~
i stayed up till like 4:30am i think, :P, and went to sleep~
SUNDAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
got up today at 11am, rofl, missed church again, thx very much you :(
anyway ate lunch at PS with dad and all, then watched DodgeBall, fucking funny show hahah everyone should go watch it. at the end of it my dad was like, "darius, you laugh really loudly." and i was like, "well dad when he started talking about the balls and all, it was a bit too damn hilarious." He gave me a weird look. keke~
went to cine, played pool again, then took a cab home. i swear i have noooooooooo money lefttttttttttttttt!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh i go out almost every 1-2 days and i spend so damn much, jesus christ i love spending money...all the money my dad gave me is gonna be gone instantly and he'll be SOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off when i finally tell him i blew $XXXXXXXXXXXX amount of money in 2 weeks. HAHAHAHA. oh well~
well tonight i wanted to sleep early see, cuz i was kinda bored and tired with the long day. so i went to bed at 9pm. BAD-MOVE. 11:45pm I get an sms that wakes me up, and I see that it's roy, the motherfucker homosexual that lives in malaysia, that wrote me a 'sweet' good night message, ARGH. Then I found out that I had 2 other smses, and they were both from khairul, which said, "hey, send me the marketing project again, i really didnt get it." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
So I had to get outta bed to send it to him. However, i sat up in bed yeah, and realised, that for some fucking reason......I had no shirt on. I looked around and searched a bit, and couldn't find the shirt that I had gone to sleep in. THE FUCK? I was kinda worried but I came online to send it anyway. i later found my shirt all crumpled and destroyed somewhere near the end of my bed, and my air-con was set at 25 degrees. fucking hell i musta been so hot i took off my own shirt.
that or.........I was dreaming of a real hot chick.
If it was the latter, I didn't/can't remember it, and I'm fucking disappointed. ;(((((((((((((((((((((((.
Sigh, i've got friends in such sad states now, nope, not the other 4 of my clique, but outside friends, that are going through such emotional pains and breakdowns and shit like that. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????? It's so not worth it, I swear, but oh well. I'm sure they'll be over it soon enough, hehe. Keep it real, ya'all. ;)
Well I've gotta try and get back to sleep, though, as Mr.Seah said, it's gonna be really hard to get back to sleep now. sigh.
YES YES PEOPLE, I KEEP MY PHONE ON 24/7, AND HAVE IT WITH ME 24/7, SO THAT WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING OF /SLIGHT IMPORTANCE/ AND YOU NEED ME, YOU CAN CONTACT ME. BUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DO NOT MSG ME WITH A 'Hi.' lol. Seriously, if ur a chick, you can sms something sweet, or call me and say something sweet. But IF YOU'RE A GUY, CALL ME ONLY IF YOU NEED ME. >:( yeah yeah i'm sexist, eat me~
pZ~
Mystery @ 11:55 AM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.