explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Today was hilarious, absolutely hilarious.
I woke up and went to shower, thinking to myself, "well, it's just another normal wednesday." Little did I know that this was not going to be any normal Wednesday lol.
It first started when I poured the hair conditioner onto my hand, and rubbed it onto my face. Yeah, what a fucking moron eh? I rubbed it all over my face and I was thinking to myself, "why the fuck is this soap so slippery?" What a moron, ugh.
Anyway I got to school, went into class 1st, and the teacher said to me, "I have to end class at 10am today, cuz I've got a meeting to go to." And I was just like "oh shit." And she was like, "why?" And I said, "Our next lecture is at 1pm! That's a 3hour break! I can't wait in the poly for 3 frickin' hours!" To which my classmate said, "haha, you're probably going to skip anyway."
Well, I did.
Anyway on my way home after that 1 hour of school, I of course, stopped at the NYGH busstop as usual and went up the bridge. To my pure excitement I saw the girls were having PE! At this point I suddenly had no rush to get home~ I even took a video, LO!L whoever is interested in it just ask me for it. :P
Managed to avoid the rain, got home, chilled out, ate a bit and dad wasen't even home. Dad didn't even know I came home at all.
Anyway I was supposed to meet my dad and his gf at 2:15pm at poly to sign the Tuition Grant Scheme, which is like some shit that the government pays for the school fees of us 'international students'. So like whatever.
Anyway it was raining so I hailed a cab. The following occured in the taxi ride.
*taxi stops*
"Hey, brother!"
I'm like, "uh, hey."
"Oi brother where you wanna go?!"
Me, "Singapore poly, dover road."
"Okay! Eh you know business is VERY BAD you know! horrible! Singapore 3.5million people ah, and 30,000 taxis! How to survive? Malaysia so many million people and only 8,000 taxis. alamak!"
As spontaneous as I am, of course I reply, "Wah uncle, really ah? how come ah? I didn't know!"
Wow that got him really spiced up, he sat up straight and started talking even more,
"yah! I'm sure you take taxi a lot right(what the fuck?), other taxi drivers never tell you meh? Sureely lah! If not they surely think you're a government member ah! Me ah, I don't care ah, it's true you know!"
Anyway he never stopped talking and he was SOOOO excited about talking to me.
"wah, you're very handsome ah, got girlfriend or not?"
lol I went, "aiya uncle, no lah, i'm not like you ah so pro, I can't get girlfriend one lah."
He was so damn funny I swear and after that he said to me, "eh you guess how old I am, you see me, when i smile(at this point he started grinning like a retard), you guess how old?"
I wanted to say 74.
As nice as I am, "54 right?"
"68 lah! 68 already you know!"
Me, "wow really? I would never have guessed."
"yah lah! see me still so young everything!"
I guess his talking style was kinda young, but his voice sounded ancient.
Anyway got to poly, met with dad and his gf and when I went to the room to sign it, the woman goes "Student card please." And I was like, "uhm, I don't have it."(Remember I came home and left my bag at home, with the student card inside it. :( )
The woman goes, "I'm sorry we can't do it then."
DING DONG, WRONG ANSWER. YOU DO NOT SAY THAT KINDA SHIT WHEN GEORGE HUANG, MY FATHER, IS AROUND.
George Huang:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T? WHY DO YOU NEED HIS STUDENT CARD? WE ARE THE GUARENTORS, WHY DO YOU NEED HIM? JUST USE HIS IC."
The woman is just like, "We need it to check...."
George Huang:"CALL THE MOE, I DON'T CARE, HOW CAN THE POLY BE SO UNFLEXIBLE, I MIGHT HAVE TO TALK TO *blah blah*." Forgot whose name it was.
So the woman leaves the room, comes back, and my dad is still going, "Siao ah, how can they be so unflexible, I'm going to have to talk to the principal."
We were then cleared unusually fast. Rofl. My dad's a legend~ Always gets his frickin' way. Joy to influence. :D
Omg after that I went for this gay AIDS talk yeah, and it seems that less than 4% of youngsters aged 12-21 have had sex in Singapore! Wow everyone is so fucking conservative, 4 fucking percent? Jesus christ get outside and get laid for God's sake.
America it's like 90% and Australia over 50%, Singapore <4%?>The Promoter
A Puppet Master. That's what you are, or can be if you wish. As a Promoter, you have the natural ability to manipulate people. The possibilities are just rushing into that little head of yours now, aren't they? The rest of us really hope you're a good person, because you can be very evil if you want.
Promoters are all about action. You're able to make things happen the way you want them to. Confident and very skilled socially, you're able to turn people into putty in your hands. You love to debate and argue -- and you're very good at it, even when the facts are against you. Others envy you and wish they could do the things you can, so be proud and be a role model.
The flipside of being exciting and powerful is that you'll be distrusted and avoided. People don't like to be threatened, and those that know how powerful you can be will simply stay away. Ahh, don't worry about it -- there are plenty of others to feed off of!
Zing~
Mystery @ 5:43 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.