explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
I skipped Poly today.
For a damn good reason.
Met up with SC, ZW and BZ at uh 7:20am at the coffeeshop at the bhs busstop, and we walked up the hill to our old beloved school.
lol so we got there yeah, and we met Mr.Teo, talked to him for a few mins and he said SC looked like some HongKong superstar or some shit rofl wtf, retarded teacher.
Anyway we went up to the hall, and watched all the students in the assembly yard doing ACES, wtf like wtf wtf really? Ms.Lim was leading them(why am i not surprised) rofl zing~
Anyway I was sitting there chillin' and shit and then I feel these few fingers tapping on my back/shoulders and I hear a voice, "guess who?" And I was like, "pfft, sister of Cassidy, Cassandra." And she went, "eh how you know? wah so dao ah you, don't even look at me." hahahaha e-served bitch. :( Yeah talked to her for like a minute or two and she went backstage to prepare for her dance performance.
After that I met a few more guys and girls alike, a couple of them I don't really even remember but yeah it's nice to know people still remember you haha. HAHAHA then I saw Mr.Seah, I walked up to him and put my arm around his stomach, touched it, and ran backwards just in time to see his hands behind his back reach out to get a grab. Ewww f-sick teacher lol, lucky I jumped back or...I'd be considered no different from a bung now :(
OMG then you know what happened? fuckkkkkkkk I was talking to Mr.Seah yeah and he goes, "oh we've got Michellene and probably Joey to do the MCing for the 40th anniversary dinner, 2 really good MCs.(with a smirk)" I was just like, "hmph, whatever!" THEN MRS.PO COMES UP TO ME AND ASKS ME HOW IM DOING, STUPIDFUCKINGLY I REPLIED, "oh I'm in the MC cum DJ club in SP." And she goes, "OH! REALLY!?"
Bad, bad, bad move darius. So Mrs.Po grabbed my arm, dragged me halfway across the hall into the waiting eyes of Mrs.Raj, and Mrs.Po goes, "Darius says he wants to MC for us for the 40th annivesary dinner!" Mrs Raj went, "Oh really? Good! He can meet Michellene and discuss it with her!"
I was just like, "Uhm, no? I'm attending the party, not MCing it!"
Mrs Raj,"Oh but Michellene is a very pretty, sexy woman, I'm sure you'll like her."
I went, "Mrs Raj, she's like 23-24 years old!"
And she went, "So?"
I WAS LIKE WTF. rofl retarded teachers. yeah anyway they forced me into it so now I gotta frickin' MC for the 40th annivesary dinner where there are gonna be like 30-40 year old ex-balestarians as well, ugh bleh blah bloo zzzzzzzzz fux, anyway I just took to enjoying the performance. :/ Chatted with inch for a while too before she went back to MCing again, yes she's good good good, I taught her well! ehehe :D pass on the legacy of darius huang to the youngers! ahaha ya la crap la, whatever.
Hmmm, after all that shit was over, 7 of us guys went to the soccer field and played with these sec 3 guys, me/jawwad on the sec3 team and the rest on the other. Hahaha yeah I lived up to my reputation of 'patterner' hardcore haha, furlorn shit man, but we wont like 5-2 in the end of something. ;)
Then we chilled at the bhs canteen like old times, chatting/laughing/joking/sharing experiences and shit and then we left the school and went to cine. Yeah, crazy huh, 7 fucking guys going to cine at 11:45am, jesus christ.
Ate at burger king for like.....1 hour? rofl. I met Mark there, man he's only sec2 now but still seems so much older, pffffft. Haven't seen him in a while but he was alone lol, waiting for the 'girls', that he claims are going to be coming soon, HAHAHAH he ended up leaving, saying the girls were at lido "waiting for him" :O But he's okay la yeah, great guy.
Okay we guys were like seriously bored so we hang out at the arcade for a while, and just chilled in cine basically, walked around here and there doing nothing but just chatting and checking out chicks(geehee:P) and other stuff I'm just gonna shutup about HAHEHHEAHEAH.
At 2pm we went up to K-pool to play pool, for like what, 2hours45mins? Ugh so damn tiring I swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, by the end of the time I was just like, "uhhhhh whatever" and pretty much random hitting everything, but anyway we all got into the lift, talked more crap(AHAHHAHAH ian stfu) and got to 1st floor. Decided to go home so SC and I started wlaking to Mandarin hotel.
Just as we left cine, before I even got to the maid road, I got a tap on my shoulder and a "Hello!" I turned around thinking who the fuck and guess who I saw! hahaha I was like, "oh shit! Krystal! What're you doing here?" Anyway SC sat on this pole and Krys and I talked for a while, then my group of guys came along, punching/'smacking' me and shouting and crap, and walked away with SC, leaving me alone. :( Such friends. :(:(:(
haha krys and i talked for like 10mins outside cine and then she dragged me to meet a few of her friends, her nephew, and this weird guy wearing a green shirt lol. I think she knows a bit too many people at cine, but I guess that's what you get when you go there almost every week for frickin' ages :( ewwwww krys had green eyessssssssss, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww she said she hates green yet she wears green contacts. KRYSTAL, I MEAN LIKE HELLO??????????? Hypocrite :P oh, yaya I'll get a toad for you from my garden ya k shutup =(
I got into the cab with SC at 5:05pm, so krystal made me pay an extra $2 for the damn cab fare lol, ugh sogay. oh well it's good to meet old friends around here and there anyway. =p I seem to be doing that a lot recently, I'm meeting a lot of these people that I haven't seen in ages, maybe it's just cuz I've been going out so much more nowadays and I actually DO SEE PEOPLE hahaha.
Oh well, whoever knows me, expect to see me around cine or the areas around that as time passes haha. I've found out that the computer really is quite boring and going out is way better, just way more expensive, bleh.
On a final note, I wanna say something about my sec school, Balestier Hill Secondary School:
A neighbourhood school, yeah, so what? Everyone has these mindsets that ALL students in neighbourhood schools are like total cheena mother fuckers that can't speak English for shit, and are complete dumbfucks and can't understand anything that goes on in this world.
I thought that, when I was in primary school, but then I was posted to a neighbourhood school, and I was forced to live through it, and guess what? Fuck you all who think that cuz not all of them are like that, look at me, I'm totally not 'neighbourhood quality' as what people would label them, but fuck yeah I came from a neighbourhood school. And I learnt damn well from that.
I gotta admit the main thing about the school was the MAJORITY that was mainly cheena and losers and shit, but there's one thing that the school is great. The teachers, the atmosphere, everything about the school was great EXCEPT FOR THE PEOPLE lol. So yeah, I made my few friends, the friends I hang out with, and the friends that aren't so cheena, and I'm happy with it all. So here's a tribute to my school, just not the school people. :P
Thanks bhs, for all the shit you've done for me. :)
Mystery @ 5:50 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.