explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Sunday, August 22, 2004
Saturday: August 21st :D
Okay so I had a PACC(Principles of Accounting) test that morning, and it sucked. Seriously I barely even finished the last question, lol. Which, later, I found out, was like, totally wrong, so oh well. :(
Well I only like read through the PACC notes in the morning so it's not all that bad lol. After the test tho, I was like the 1st person to leave the class, and I rushed out of the entire building and quickly went to meet up with SC.
Then the two of us just like took bus 14 to Orchard and went to cine. Lol yeah I know we're crazy to go to Orchard at 11am but whatever kay, not like I was gonna go home and out again, pffft. Well they didn't have 13 Going On 30, so we just ate KFC at cine and began our walk to PS~
Was an interesting walk to PS lol. Chicks everywhere. I mean, guys too. But it was kinda early so there wasen't much but this purple clothed school that I kinda made fun of. ): ahahaha SO-RRY~
At the ticket counter we wanted to watch Bourne Supremacy but that was like at 5:10pm so the faggot SC said, "eh, Catwoman ah." And I'm just like, "Uh, okay then." I later kicked his ass in Virtua Striker 2 again ;(((((((((((
ZW met with us and they decided ter go ter Meridien to play pool. I didn't really feel like playing really and SC was seriously off form anyway lol. ZW beat him like 7-1 or some shit. Then they made me play and I beat him 3-1. He was too......distracted........by.........something/one......O.O
AAAAAANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This morning.......
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
ahAHhahAhahhahahahahaha
Okay I woke up like 6:50am and I wanted to sleep again see, but noooo, I had to go to churchhhh, I promiseddddddd myself~ :P Okay so I ended up going, gege, and I reached there at 7:50am. OKAY SO ONE THING I DID NOT KNOW WAS THAT THEY CHANGED THE DAMN MASS FROM 8AM TO 8:15AM, SO I HAD TO WAIT 25MINS FOR IT TO START.
But was I angry? Nope. Not because I don't mind waiting for God. But while waiting I was just....uhm.....too.........distracted to think about mass see. There were like, uhm, people. Yeah, people, walking into the church. And there I was, right at the entrance, watching them! Just, just harmlesses watching all the men, women, guys............... yeah, that's it. Go in. :D
Anyway I saw Nicholas Tseng and Lester, they're in uh SAJC and ACS(I) respectively. Sigh, old friends of mine, all splitting up here and there. :( Hey I even saw Bjorn, and he's like in ACJC now, and so were a few other people that I met up with. So now I've got like tons of ACJC contacts, and soon...more :(
The mass started. Bjorn/Geoffrey(my best friend in pri school)/Me went into the church and sat down. I was like looking around a shitload, just at...erm, hahaha k whatever yeah. Let's just say my church mass was really.....exciting. I love God. :)
HEHEHEHE so after all of that, okay, I'll skip the juicy details, ;) I followed Geoffrey and his parents to eat some Indian food somewhere, which I have like never eaten before, it was really good haha. I gotta go out with them more, they always eat really different and weird kinda shit. Well we went back to Geoff's house and I just lay down and slept, God I was so tired for someeeeeeee reason :PPPPPP
Dad picked me up and we went to Ngee Anne's 8th floor chinese restaurant, don't ask me what the fuck the name is k, I totally can't remember so... fu :P It was Xerxes's b'day so we 'celebrated' it somehow, by eating lots more :D hahaha. I'm like 64kg now. I think that's pretty acceptable no? I don't wanna be too thin like Ian ong hahahaha =( I like myself, heck, I love myself, you've gotta love yourself to be confident of yourself and do the shit you wanna do~
After lunch I met up with SC and we chatted in cine's burger king for a while before WanLing arrived. I mean like, ok whatever lah, she wasen't supposed to come along but she kept pestering us and we got really annoyed so we just said, "yeah okay come along"~ Not long after, Ian came along so conversation was like much better, and things went way easier lol.
We chatted like normal friends. I mean like now I have so much time to go out and so much time to do things, see people, do whatever I want. I'm so FREE now!~ I love it. :D Especially poly, gives me so much time to slack and relax haha :D
We played pool for over an hour or something and went to the arcade to play virtua striker again, due to SC's huge demand for it :(
MY ASS GOT KICKED, I LOST 4 TIMES TO HIM. WHAT THE FUCK? I mean, I beat him once, but once he chose 'England', he won every fucking time. Kay so it's like we're not supposed to cross the ball, cuz it's almost like an 80% chance you'll score. But guess what, HE DID IT, BUT WAIT, -THRICE-. F-a-g-g-o-t. The last he won on penalties and I just gave up. :(
Yes, he's very proud of it, but I wouldn't be =( CHEAP MUTHA FUCKER! lol. yaya kk, you kicked my ass, i'll admit it. pffffffffffft :(
Well we took cab home and here I am sitting here writing this. Listening to Lee Hsien Loong making his speech in Malay now, it's really...........non-understandable. Yeah, I /should/ go learn Malay huh? But nah, I can't be bothered, it's too much work.
I mean, I failed Chinese, and I'm still mid-way in Spanish, so I don't want too much work right now lol. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I SMELL MY BEEF PIE, YUMMMMM~~~~
I WANNA EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. My pie, that is. ;)
peaceeeeeeeeeeee brothas, and chicks alike~
-dez
Mystery @ 7:34 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.