explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Well this morning I woke up as usual, and I hadn't showed the night before. -.-
Yesyes I know I blogged and said I was gonna shower but I was just TOO TIRED okay? Jeez gimme a break. =( Well I woke up this morning and showered.(YES I MAKE UP FOR IT :P)
I forgot to pack my bag too, so I had to do that, which I really HATE doing in the mornings, bleh. Then off to school I was!
As of Book 2 of the Dark Elf Trilogy....
Matron Malice sacrificed the newest addition to her house, Matron SiNafay, to the Spider Queer Lloth and gained Lloth's favor in re-incarnating Zaknefein to hunt her second son, Drizzt, whom overwhelmed his own brother and sister, Dinin and Briza. The story continues...
Yeah the story is getting somewhat interesting in a way, but anyway I reached poly and went into the lecture hall 10 minutes early. There was NOBODY in the lecture hall, so I sat right at the back again, on the floor behind the last row of seats! :D 10minutes later, the lecture room was totally filled with 140 people. pleh.
Ate chicken cutlet and then discussed the CD project with yongming and kristie, took like what, 5mins to discuss it? Then we went to ITAB class~
rofl okay so today we were supposed to like start on microsoft excel yeah. anyway our teacher was like giving out the test papers on the microsoft word test that we did the previous week.
So he went,
I said out loud, "what the fuck?", looked at the paper and saw that true enough, I got 91% !! lmao rofl lol HJAHAHA AHHAHGAGAGA *giggle* *shout* *chuckle* *snicker* LO!L
Yeah, highest in class, and the day before that I didn't even know what we were gonna be tested on, and there I was sitting in the library the day before hearing my classmates going "what to do for itab what to do what to do?" And I got 91% pffffft. Was fucking hilarious.
ate prataaaaaaaaaaaaaa and went to statistics. The teacher was like going through all the questions and shit and she asked kristie for the answer and kristie was like, "i, uhm, i didn't really...bring the paper..." and she skipped her with a scowl on her face. After a while she goes...
"Darius?"
I said very confidently like it didn't matter at all, "Hmmm? I didn't bring it."
And she said, "Oh, I like that." And skipped me. lol. She's so weird.
Anyway I met Khairul and Vicky after that, they were really nice and funny and shit but whatever, I got marketing notes from him and..........went to meet sc again.
Okay this is like really interesting. We were on bus 74 yeah, and as we were reaching my bus stop(where sc also gets off to take another bus to his place), it started to rain. And remember tuesday afternoons after 5pm = NYGH netball practice? :D
Well.....I saw the chicks in the court, and it was raining, and they were running. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I told SC and when we got off the bus, we fuckin' RAN to the bridge and up to get a better view. HOWEVER, they were already quickly packing up and running out of the rain. :(:(:(
I WAS SOOOOOOOOO PISSSSEEDDD OFFFFFFFFFF! Today was supposed to be video-the-nygh-netballers-day. Plus the rain...damn I fuckin' wish they would continue regardless of rain or not. :( Ahhhhh so saddddd....Well sc and I chilled at the other side of the bridge and waited for the rain to die down and we came home to my place~
We talked about lots of stuff, everything really more or less, and we tried looking for a new MMORPG game cuz we're kinda sick of DA lol. And all other MMORPG games are kinda lame right now no? I mean like, Shattered-Balls-Galaxy...Gun-fucking-bound....Matrix-lameness-Online.... All bullshit :(
Well sc and I ate with my dad. And he was again off into one of his joke modes lol.
He told us two jokes today. One about a pregnant girl and her mother, and another about some Indian guy named Boola? I think it was Boola, can't fucking remember. But my dad's cool like that.
Sometimes I'm just chillin' on the com yeah, and he'll just walk out of his room and go, "hey darius, did you know about this pregnant girl...." And it ends up in a joke, sometimes it's seriously lame lol. But I love my dad for that too, regardless of all the shit that's going on, he always manages to find humor in his life and room for sharing it with me. :D
Well I'm done more or less for today, I've gotta go sleep now so I can, maybe, FOR ONCE, SLEEP MORE THAN 6HOURS 58MINUTES. >:(
Mum, I'm still thinking of you, I do miss you. :)
Mystery @ 10:08 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.