explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Saturday, August 28, 2004
My day was EXTREMELY long and eventful today so I suggest continue reading only if you have LOTS of time, cuz this is going to be one hell of a long day blog lol.
It all started with me waking up at 7:30am, so I could get ready and be at school by 9am for my test yeah? But after showering/getting changed, at 8am, I realised that my test actually was to start at 10AM. So well I went online, checked my province in Utopia and messed around on KO slightly, then at 8:30am I went downstairs to eat with my maid :(
Haha my maid made me coffee in a bottle and I brought that to poly. Anyway I left my house late, at 9:25am, and since it takes me 40mins to get to school on average, I arrived at the classroom LATE, 5MINS LATE.
I HATE BEING LATE, I MEAN LIKE REALLY. ANYTHING AT ALL, WHETHER IT BE CLASS, MEETING SOMEONE, CHURCH, OR WHATEVER, I.HATE.BEING.LATE.=(
Yeah so I went into the classroom and took my Statistics test. It wasen't bad, well, I know I've lost 35% already cuz I couldn't do that entire question, but still the rest was O-K lol. After the test I rushed out quickly, cuz I was not very happy with myself lol. =(
Anyway I took a bus back to my bus stop and waited at the main road for my dad, cuz he was like gonna take me to coronation plaza to deposit a cheque into my bank account see. Anyway, there I was looking all punkish and shit at the junction from Namly Avenue to Bukit Timah Road and this policeman rides near to me on his motorbike and stops, then he walks over to me and the following occured.
"hi, are you waiting for someone?"
"yeah, my dad. he's coming now."
and he's like, "Can I have your I.C please? And can you show me what's in your bag? I mean, I hope you don't mind, just have to..."
And I was all, "Oh yes yes of course!" So I gave him my I.C, and showed him all the shit in my bag and then he goes,
"Okay, thanks."
As curious and as outgoing as I am always, I went, "Goh chok tong going out huh?"
He turns around, looks at me and says, "yeah", and I went, "haha, as usual huh? doing your job well officer!"
Hahahhaha then he smiled slightly and went, "mmmm, yes, can i ask you to move over there?" and he pointed inside towards namly avenue, and I went, "oh of course, but my dad will be here any moment."
True enough dad rocked up in his gold mers, and I get in, and took one final wave at the officer while smiling. lol I told dad the story and he was like, "You know why they do that right? Cuz Chok Tong has to slow down to turn around that corner and you could have a bomb in your bag and just throw it at him!" And I said, "yes dad I know, that's why I was so casual with that officer, he was just doing his job." We both laughed~ Yeah we have this private thing about 'loser' officers :P
Anyway dad dropped me at coro, I deposited the cheque and headed for cine.
OKAY TODAY BETWEEN THE 3 OF US(SC,IAN AND ME), WE SAW 10 PEOPLE, YES, 8 PEOPLE THAT WE KNEW TODAY, THAT SHOWS HOW FUCKING SMALL SINGAPORE IS LO!L HAHAHAHA, I'll note the 8 along the way as we go.
I was on the 4th floor buying tickets and these 2 chicks were in front of me, smiling and laughing and shit and then one of them turned to me, smiling, and said, "Would you like to go ahead 1st?" I grinned and said, "yeah why not, thanks." ugh, girls.
Bought 3 tickets for Bourne Supremecy at 2:50pm and I went downstairs, bought a drink, called ian and asked him how long he was gonna be. "5 to 10mins." Okayyyyy.....
Little did I know that his mother would take a detour around the entire island of Singapore and arrive at cineplex after 30mins. So there I was on the 1st floor of cine waiting for 30mins watching the world go by. Well, I didn't mind frankly, cuz the 12pm+ chicks aren't too bad, I noticed. :O ANYWAY,
Ian arrived soon enough and we went to the arcade and played Virtua Striker again, this time I used FC.Sega and....rofl, I drew with Japan, lost to netherlands and nearly lost 2-0 to saudi aradia, fuck. whatever, SC arrived some time at about 2pm.
Person #1: Valerie Heng. While walking along the 2nd floor, I saw Valerie suddenly and I just froze, and laughed out loud, then SC laughed as well. I laughed so hard when I saw her that, as she walked past me, she punched me. hahaha yes, I will -never- forget that punch, oh how it remains a mark in my mind! ahhhhhhhhhh valerieeee ahahaha :D
We walked down to the food court, Ian ate some bullshit food and talked and joked as usual until about 2:40pm. Then we went to the movie. :D
Bourne Supremecy wasen't bad really, interesting storyline and special effects, so to say, Matt Damon is good though :D
Person #2: Teng Ming. Saw her and her group of friends while walking across the road from cine->heeren.
Person #3: Ian's friend. We saw him at 77th street in Heeren lol.
So we went walking from cine to heeren, walked all the floors and around 77th street, looking for a belt for SC until we finally went back to cine, where Ian and SC played Billiard, a game that never really striked much of an interest in me. :(
After 2 long games,(yeah cuz they suck major shit LO!L gg) we went down to Burger King and...
Person #4 & #5: Siew Fong and Cheryl Lim. We saw them while going to Burger King and Ian went up to talk to them while SC and I waited. :)
So we were eating at BK and shit, then Wanling and Fiona joins us and suddenly I hear this, "eh, eh", I look up and.....
Person #6: Geoffrey Liu. My primary school best friend was there with his punkish poly friends and I went up to him and he was all like, "eh what's with the punk look, punk?" And I looked at him and his friends and was like, "Me? Punk? Look at YOU skaterboy, and your loser friends~" Hahaha nah we're great friends and shit, gonna see him in church tomorrow. ;)
So we finished eating BK and Ian met up and went off with his own friends, leaving SC and me with WL and Fiona. The 4 of us then took a cab to SCGS(Singapore Chinese Girls's School), bought $25 tickets and was about to go into the auditorium, when...
Person #7: Shawn. This 30-40 year old caucasian guy that is in the same hip-hop class as us was there too! So I greeted him nigger style and so did SC, but then we had to rush in so we didn't have time to chat with him. :(
Well the 2hour long dance mix was done by this group called JitterBugs, which was the 1st dance company I was actually going to sign up for, but I already missed their 1st classes I didn't go. :(
But I dunno really, cuz when we were inside, all the people around us were either caucasian, or chinese trying to be caucasians. Basically there were TONS of ABCs(American Born Chinese) and shit like that. Yeah a couple or so were not bad looking but puh-lease, ABCs are really, really, weird. Like totally, bleh.
Person #8: Siu Chung's Dad's Friend's Daughter. So we were sitting there waiting for the show to start and SC goes, "oh shit, see that chick there? That's my dad's friend's daughter, and she's like really american and shit like that, dont let her see me! Paiseh!" And I was laughing and shit to myself especially when I looked at her boyfriend, geez fucking nublet little cunt. whatever.
So SC and I kinda assumed that JitterBugs would be full of American slangish people so I think we're glad we're going to the one we are. :P But I dunno....JitterBugs has performances outside and shit so I'll probably have to look into that further, to see if they are full of yankees or if they're a bit more local as well, oh well.
Anyway the performance was pretty good, but the chicks were really disappointing. =( Sigh, you'd expect dancers to be really well built after 12 months of 18hours a week of dancing right? But nooo...a couple of them were still really fat and shit, lol. But there were a couple with pretty all right bodies but their faces were just......Barf? ewwww? ughhhhhhhhh. I'm a picky guy yeah, so sorry. :P
After the show we just kinda went downstairs and started walking out when suddenly we saw Shawn again, beside....
Person #9 and #10: Alicia and Yenny. Ahhhhh I didn't even notice them at first. I just kinda walked up to Shawn, shook his hand, then said to myself, "damn that chick beside him is hot." AND THE NEXT THING I REALISED, MY MIND TOLD ME, "THAT'S ALICIA." I was suddenly caught in a moment of shock and hesitation. I just stood there, waved and said, "helllo!" rofl I so do not understand that AT-ALL, how I could say to myself that the chick was hot but then not even realise that I know her; was probably her makeup tho. :P
Oh Alicia oh oh ohhhhh.......ahhhhhhh >.<>I still dream of Australia, and of my mother, and my sisters, and especially the school. I still dream me being in the school, just another student, going about his usual day; popular, liked, and simply enjoying himself.
I still, up until now, over 5 months past, ask myself the same question that I ask myself every single morning when I wake up. The same question that bugs me, and will bug me for a long time to come. The very question of the 1st major choice and decision in my life that I must live with. The question that would have decided the path of my life that I could have taken.
How long I will be bugged and continually disturbed by this question I do not know. Sigh, I wish it would just go away.
The question,
"Was my choice in leaving all that I love in Australia, for Singapore, the right one?"
Mystery @ 11:03 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.