explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Had great difficulty getting up today, my maid had to literally push me off the frickin' bed. Anyway, I called a cab cuz it was raining and shit, met YongMing and we went to food court 6 so I could copy his Statistics homework lol =( Stats class was usual, but then we had a 2 hour break before Marketing lecture! BLeeearrrrrrrrr.
I spent like the 1.5hours on the blog, just messing around with colors and all the shit. Anyway, after Marketing I took an MRT to Orchard to meet up with chung. We met at uh, wheelock place, yeah. Then we pretty much just walked all the way to cine, and went to KFC. We spent like 1.5hours there or some shit.
Anyway, while we were eating right, this group of chicks come and sit opposite me, behind chung. And LO!L chung went "ewww dude, the chick behind me just rubbed her ass on me.", I looked at her and was like "uh dude, it's an fugly indian chick.", he turns and nearly fucking screams his head off HAHAHA. Anyway, what's even more shocking is one of the chicks takes her camera phone and pretends to take a photo of the 2 girls with their backs facing me. But the 2 girls left like a space in between their head, odd huh? Anyway I realised that the chick took a photo of me so I like, looked at her, and she passed the phone to her friend and looked away from me, whispering some shit, probably :"omg he caught me.", then the other 2 chicks turn around and glance at me and that's when I knew. Fucking girls pretended to take photo of themselves like 2-3 times, the EXACT SAME POSE. Yeah right. IF YOU WANT A PHOTO OF SOMEONE, JUST ASK.
And as if that wasen't enough, after that group left, a group of guys and chicks then sat there, and the table beside it. After a lot of glancing around from them, I started feeling uneasy and my senses went spinning. I knew I was being watched. Then I hear this chick say loudly, "excuse me, can you smile please?!", I looked up and saw one chick beside that chick that said it, had a camera-phone in her hand and was pointing it at me. I was like, "wtf?". Then she took the photo. SHE TOOK THE FUCKING PHOTO. I swear camera-phones are SO retarded, and it's like people aren't shy of taking photos of others? Jesus Christ I felt so violated :(
During all that commotion SC and I were discussing who to invite to my long-delayed party since last December, that I'm having on the 7th of August, most likely, lol. It's just a party with food, drinks, music and all that kinda shit. No games, fuck that, we're teens now. I'm inviting like lots of people, but I didn't invite lots of others cuz I felt they'd feel out of place if they were to go there, so sorry to whoever is not invited.
Anyway, after KFC we went to Heeren to do some fishing. However, on the way there, we had like a group of chicks smile and clap their hands at us while we walked past them, then they turned and whispered to each other and giggled, now seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT SHIT? Girls, I swear. Anyway at least now I don't feel guilty smiling back sometimes lol:P
We met Alex at Heeren and went to taka to eat KFC again ahahaha and then went to Wisma to check out the chick he met recently. God she's ugly. 'nuff said. Then I went into Flash&Splash and saw AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH such a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt damn Quiksilver t-shirt and Quiksilver shorts. Both were black and white, argh but $47 and $75 respectively. So I settled with a new Quiksilver wallet and Quiksilver chain.(I FINALLY FOUND THE COLOR I WANTED AHHHHHH YES!) Now I actually do have money to spend on my own clothes and items I want. lol~
Anyway Alex went off and I accompanied SC back to Heeren to buy a white shirt with pink stripes on it lol, no idea what's with the pink, but as I say, "Each person to their own style."
peace.
Mystery @ 11:49 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.