explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Okay so I woke up today. Yeah, I did. God loves me. Took a shower. Yeah, I did. Surprised? fu, I always shower.
Reached school, copied the Accounts homework but I couldn't finish it argh there was so much, I totally under-estimated it. ;( But then I bought an onion prata, a cheese prata and a plain prata and took it to class LO!L. My teacher just looked at me and I raised the plastics containing the prata and said "hey, at least i'm on time." and she just smiled at me and marked my attendance geehee~
I was like really distracted this morning, I don't know why. I could understand what the teacher was saying for like 3mins then I started thinking about something else lol I dunno why but in the end I didn't understand a single piece of shit and all I remember her saying was "okay now that you all finally understand that, go home and write out the ledgers properly!" And I just turned to the chick beside me and was like "what the fuck?" I mean seriously, I felt so moronic and annoyed that I just decided to forget about it all and think about what I was going to eat.
Ming Zhuo, Eric, Izi and I went to food court 4 to eat. I ate uh some pork cutlet noodle or some shit - ugh, I really need to stop eating all this crap food and start taking care of my body again, I'm gonna turn fat soon. >.< Siu Chung came and joined us later, like the chigger that he is he told them he was my current gf. They almost believed him ):
Anyway SC and I left them and decided to go to Zhong Wei's JC, Serangoon JC. Which was like at what, Kovan mrt? Fuck that was like 15 mrt stops from Dover, pretty fucking gay but well the journey was relaxing. Oh yeah, I skipped my 1pm Marketing lecture cuz I just didn't feel like going lol :( POLY2WIN HEHEHE.
So the two of us walked casually into SRJC wearing our home clothes, carrying bags, and simply ignoring all the stares that the JC ppl were giving us haha. Anyway we saw MINGHAN! AND HE'S A FUCKING COUNSELLOR NOW WTFFFFF. HE TOPPED CHEM AND GOT 2ND FOR PHYSICS. WHAT-THE-FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Nigger :(
Saw Kai siang, audrey ang, cheryl and YES, sin wei! Ahaha he's still just as cute as ever and I think still madly infatuated with pei fen, gluck kid :P yah of course we met zhong wei too, and he looked like so totally newbish in his JC uniform hahaha. He took us on a tour around the school, the crap school, I mean like really, it's fucking old and crap. Sorry zw but yah. :P Come to Singapore poly omg :O
Okay so zw showed us the 'hottest' chicks in his school. Seriously, what has happened to the quality of girls in JCs now? Or Singapore even? Jesus christ zzzzzzz but yah there were a couple that weren't too bad. Maybe it's just cuz they were wearing short PE shorts. Wait, I have a photo that sc took, no wait, i can't put that here, i'll be called a perv. oops. LO!L boyZ&theirCameraTOYZ heheheheh naughty me :P
ANYWAY, OFF THE TOPIC OF TAKING PICTURES OF GIRLS THAT SOME WOULD DEEM PERVERTIC. The 3 of us then took a bus to the jamming place at Serangoon and met up with my sec2 best friend, Ian Ong :P Yeah I kinda miss him, too bad he got retained and shit, ugh, dunno what's gonna happen to him, hope he recovers from this shit.
Well we were waiting for jasper and all but then they just decided to start. So I took the video cam and started recording sc/zw/ian jamming for like 15mins, until jasper arrived and tookover ian on the drums. Yeah the entire video was like what, 40mins? Damn my hand had red marks and shit all over it cuz I was like videoing up and down and all around to make the stupid morons look good. =(
Yeah they are good, hope they get to play at cine someday :( That is, if they like even bother to look out for performances, charity events, or whatever, and go for them :P
We ate prata after that(yes, again), and watched the video lol. We might get a bit of it up on the blog or something if it's possible. :P 3 of us then took a cab home. and yeah, it was like $11 by the time it reached my house. bleh. i'm so running out of money haha.
well it was a pretty cool and eventful day, it's just nice chilling out with friends really.
Hahaha the 2 of them can't believe how quickly I got over my ex, but I dunno, once it ended, after like 4 days it just seemed like it didn't matter at all, and that hanging out with friends brought just as much fun haha.
Advice to anyone that just broke up with their bf/gf: Go out with someone else as fast as you can and you'll be over it instantly. It fucking works, yeah.
SC & ZW: I'M GONNA FUCKING PROVE IT THIS SATURDAY K, ANY 3 CHICKS AND I'LL GET NAME+AGE+NUMBER+PHOTO. FUCK, I'M NOT TURNING BALLSLESS JUST CUZ I'VE BEEN ATTACHED FOR A WHILE. I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU HOW DA MASSSSSTA SPINS HIS SHIT YO, lol. Yeah faggots, don't look down on me so quickly just cuz of 1 small stupid incident :(
rawr, kinda looking forward to this saturday, gonna watch I,Robot with the boyZ and do some proving :( legend4lyfe tnx.
gratz to sc for quitting :)
love ya guyz, like really, thanks =D
peace ya'all.
Mystery @ 8:12 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.