explore our life, determine your fate, experience the predicament.
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Woke up early and DA'd a bit before I rushed to school, and ate breakfast quickly.
Economics was kinda gay really, I didn't understand half the shit that was going on but still I just did it anyway, somehow. Lol yah Joyce presented it, poor girl. Oh well. Anyway after that I went to get the econs notes from the printer and guess what? My entire fucking class runs off to go and eat leaving me holding a stack of like 21 bundles of paper stapled together. So I had to carry the entire fucking heavy shit and walk through the frickin' canteen and search for em'. Ugh.
Anyway we had Effective Communication later. Really boring. I presented the stupid proposal and the teacher was just like so full of compliments but I kept like firing back at him and ahaha yah, was kinda funny.
Anywayyyyyyyyyyy after the lesson ended 30mins early(yah poly rox ty^^), I met up with SC and we ate prata at FC(food court) 6. PRATAsoOWNSinFC6omg. Sorry sc the chicks were all gone 2badddddd geeheehee.
Sc and I then boarded the bus 74 to go home and we saw this, uh, lol. And we uh, used my 7610 to uh, lol again. Yeah anyway let's skip that, so we got off the bus and as I walked over the overhead bridge I realised that there were no nanyang girls playing netball =( Awww ahaha ;p
Got home sweaty and dirty, yeah, and my air-con and comp was already open and on respectively. Lol having a maid owns. I showered, chilled around the house, went on the com, didn't do much shit really until I got a sudden phonecall :(
So here I was like chilling chatting to my dad cuz he's leaving for Bali tomorrow and I suddenly get an unexpected phonecall from this chick and at 1st i'm just like, "uhm, hi?" And all I get is something like "call me. i need to vent my frustration on someone." And I was just like "uh, okay, gimme a min." Of course since I haden't received a call from her for so long I was like really curious as to wtf was so important but anyway I called back and all she really wanted was to talk to someone, i guess, about teachers and shit. Was somewhat interesting I guess lol, still, i didn't know wtf was really going on but I just continued talking anyway.
She then said she was tired and wanted to sleep so I was like "uh okay, g'nite." 30mins or something later this random number calls my hp. And I sms, "You called?" All I get is "Just call la darius! Then you'll find out who I am!" So here I thought it was some fucking moronic sec1 that was just going to really irritate me but I called anyway and guess what, it was her again!
She 'didnt want' to sleep for some reason! whoa. So yah anyway we kept talking and all until she said some really weird things rofl. But yah she was falling asleep on me anyway sooooo I made up some A-Z crap la hahaha.
Yeah finally she hung up and I was just left sitting there like, "wtf was all that about?"
I seriously don't get it, yeah like really. I mean like, I talk about checking out chicks and all that kinda shit right, like playing with SC and ZW like what we're going to do this sat, but man I'm not a fucking flirt that goes out with a girl of my choosing anytime I want, even though I might be able to.
I don't know why, people look at me and think I'm some queer that would be humping 2 other chicks when I'm attached or some shit, or I just have group-sex with 5 girls at the same time or some stupid really judgemental bullshit but really I'm like so totally off that. I feel WAY too guilty going out with another chick at all if I've got my mind on one.
Flirting may be fun and all yeah but kids, it's just not all that right, it just proves you have no real feelings for any of the people you flirt with but simply just do it just for the joy of it. But some guys/girls do have real feelings and shit that can get fucked around with, so be the fuck careful with whatever you say or do yeah kids?
My dad is right, I should just flirt around like he did when he was younger and just enjoy my life at the moment but I don't know why I can't, it's just not in my personality. Not to be a fuck but I've got most of what's needed to flirt like a cat on heat but I don't know why I get so madly flooded by guilt.
I don't know how people can't feel that same sort of guilt when they are madly playing around and flirting like nobody's fucking business.
Yeah well that's just my shit for the day, and thoughts and feelings. Btw, She did help me remember an old motto of mine tho:
Fuck you posers with no school,
All you can do is act so cool,
But dudes there's just one way,
It's really simple and I'll just say,
I don't act cool like you niggers,
I be cool, so fuck you wiggers.
Mystery @ 11:41 PM
-------
Name:Siu Chung
Alias: monkay
Stats: 19/m/~180cm. Black hair. Dark brown eyes.
Birthdate: 110387
School: Singapore Polytechnic: DARE
Email/friendster: standafan@hotmail.com
Enjoys: Guitars, music, long bus rides, the ocean.
Idols: Synyster Gates
Info: About time I updated this shit. I like to have a good time, all the time. I have a dare to do attitude cause hey,
I'm still young and I wanna experience everything while I still can. I wouldnt consider myself a party animal, but whenever I do, I party hard
and I party right. I am pretty happy with my life atm. Good friends. Great buddies. If you aren't already in my life and wish to be
a part of it, well queue up and go through the screening process like everyone else. =(
-------------
Name: Darius Huang
Alias: Stoosh
Stats:18/m/176cm...Brown/Black hair...Brown eyes
Birthdate: 22/05/87
School: Singapore Polytechnic DBA 2A/05
Email/friendster: darius_style@yahoo.com
Enjoys: dancin'/surfin'/rappin'/chillin'
Idols: Eminem/Seth Green/Kelly Slater/Craig David
Numba: 98007738
#1 Belief:Siu chung sleeps too much; he's a pig.
Info:I LOVE TRAVELLING AND THRILL-SEEKING. Travelling and exploring the world is so wonderful because there's just so much to see and do. As for thrill-seeking, I believe that if you don't put your life on the edge, and don't seek novelties that most people dare not do, then your life has gone to waste. Risk it, you only have one life.
yeah i take shit easy, i don't really get phased. like me or not, it don't
really matter, because in this world there will ALWAYS be people that love you, and people that hate you. that's how life is. sad, yeah, pfft.
all my beliefs are in my posts, so read 'em and chillout. word up Gs.
I have many beliefs about women and my life, it's taken me a long time to come up with this, so enjoy it.
1) I don't ever let women use their looks/sexual powers to take advantage of me. There are no special privileges with me. It's who you are. Most guys succumb to women like helpless babies. Fuck that.
2) I am un-selfconscious and don't give a fuck what others think.
3) I put myself and my life first, but anyone else that comes after that is treated exceptionally good.
4) I deserve, have permission, and can hold an exceptional women. Most men don't think they can, it's sad.
5) I don't care what the outcome is, if women don't want me, then it doesn't matter to me.
6) I can deal with any test that women like throwing at me. IN FACT, a lot of the time it's usually cute and funny.
7) I make CAUSE in the world, not effect. People don't have an impact on me, I have an impact on them.
8) I'm confident and comfortable in my own body. Most guys are self-conscious about themselves and are not comfortable with their own selves. I know what I'm doing.
9) I'm a really good communicator with people, most women, ESPECIALLY of what I want.
10) I'm always in control, I never let outside events de-stabalize me. (Mainly emotional.)
11) I'm NEVER NEEDY, I keep my power for myself. I don't 'need' anything.
12) I think sex is fucking great, I am ready to have sexual conversations with anyone, anytime. As long as they're legal. ;p
13) I'm comfortable around women, in fact, sometimes I feel I'm a bit too comfortable that it worries them.
14) I can control myself and I can wait. I can build anticipation. Even if I want something really badly, I can wait.
15) I don't tolerate disrespect of myself/my time/my property. If girls wanna waste my time, that's it, it's over, I don't wanna hear it.
16) I'm a catch. A pretty hard catch, but that's to ensure I get quality.
17) I'm not impressed by outward symbols of money or status. I value people and judge them based on their character; I am fair.
18) I may be totally into a woman and crazy over her, but I don't tell her early on and I sure as shit don't let it slip indirectly. I take my time.
19) I never lose my composure, ever.
20) I am seldom predictable.